Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Lights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Saw this movie the other night. Pretty enjoyable all round but a little strange towards the end I thought. Great cast though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

By far the worst movie I have seen in a very long time.

Robert De Niro is unravelling everything he spent the last 40 years achieving.

**** this movie and the horse it rode in on!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

De Niros been unravelling his legacy for quite awhile now(ten,fifteen years?....longer?)

Anywho,the movie is watchable/not too bad until the end....then it gets unbelievably s***,it goes from "itill do if theres nothing else in" to "wtf?" in the last few minutes

De Niro did it for the money,i can only imagine the rest of the cast did it because De Niro is in it

Rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

I enjoyed it up til the end which made absolutely no sense to me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Bobby De Niro can never destroy his legancy. The great films/performances will always outweigh the ****e he has made in the last few years, same as Pacino.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Dermighty wrote: »
    By far the worst movie I have seen in a very long time.

Robert De Niro is unravelling everything he spent the last 40 years achieving.

**** this movie and the horse it rode in on!

Agreed. I was actually angry during it. The worst movie I have seen in the cinema. I should have avoided it as De Nero was attached, a sure sign of a **** movie these days, but my god, it was much worse than could have been expected. Dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Quite enjoyed it actually, the ending felt very clumsy though and quite poorly executed. Still, Cillian Murphy is always solid enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Savman wrote: »
    Quite enjoyed it actually, the ending felt very clumsy though and quite poorly executed. Still, Cillian Murphy is always solid enough.

I must be the only one who thought Murphy was terrible in this even worse than De Niro :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Murphy was worse than DeNiro in this.

The bit
    where De Niro is in the room with the line of salt
    ...It literally sounded like he was reading his lines of the sheet one at a time, ****ing terrible, didn't sound like he himself was saying them, but that he had an earpiece ina nd someone was reading them to him...

Advertisement