Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay with Fire €10 bonus

Options
  • 08-01-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Pay with Fire (www.paywithfire.com) is offering €10 bonus to customers who sign up and verify (1 ID + 2 proof of address or 2 ID + 1 proof of address).

See:

No code/referral required. I signed up years ago but never verified. Did verification this afternoon and got €10 within the hour.

It is a basic online banking service which offers IBAN/BIC. No card, no physical bank, no fees. Handles euro and sterling. I don't know if they do direct debit or standing order.

App is quite good. It's run by Colm Lyon of Realex (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realex_Payments)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Delta2113

No they don't do direct debit or standing order but I also grabbed my €10 and quickly transferred it back to my BOI account -money might end up with Number26 or Revolut -ah the joys of finance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Thanks for sharing, got my €10 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Signed up, verified, paid and withdrew in about 90 mins - lovely. Cheers op!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Am I the only one that seems like it's too much effort for a tenner?

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    Am I the only one that seems like it's too much effort for a tenner?

I did it sitting on my couch in about 15 minutes so unless €40 an hour is too cheap to hire you I think it's pretty good.

• Advertisement

It was literally about 3 minutes combined work.

maximoose wrote: »
    It was literally about 3 minutes combined work.

Took me a bit longer cos I had to go looking for a utility bill.

keane2097 wrote: »
    I did it sitting on my couch in about 15 minutes so unless €40 an hour is too cheap to hire you I think it's pretty good.

I'm on over €40 an hour. Maybe that's it.

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    I'm on over €40 an hour. Maybe that's it.

Earning €80k a year, browsing Bargain Alerts mid-afternoon on a week day #YOLO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭Nollog

how's their account closure policy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

I cannot possibly fathom what this could be used for.... can anyone enlighten me?

keane2097 wrote: »
    Earning €80k a year, browsing Bargain Alerts mid-afternoon on a week day #YOLO

I spotted a bargain of a TV for only €30k earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I cannot possibly fathom what this could be used for.... can anyone enlighten me?

Stupid question:
    To get EUR 10

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Pretty much every bill I have is e-billing so I've sent them pictures of screen shots from my laptop.... Think they'll take em?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Pretty much every bill I have is e-billing so I've sent them pictures of screen shots from my laptop.... Think they'll take em?

shud b fine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

That's what I did and they were accepted

Think this offer may have expired? I signed up, verified but didn't get the €10?

All good, just took a little while to hit my account is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Where is the Bank account actually held, in the UK?

Savman wrote: »
    Where is the Bank account actually held, in the UK?

The IBAN starts with IE, so Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Signed up and sent them the docs, all in less than 5 minutes......waiting for my free 2 pints tenner :D. Hopefully the whole verification process won't be long.

• Advertisement

Signed up also, bar the free tenner I don't know if this is worth anything in practical terms but we'll see what developments are made in the coming months.

No payment card and no Direct Debits makes you wonder what the point of this is? What's the advantages over, say, an instant access Savings account??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Just to let people know, this was a service owned by Realex Payments, but have since spun off.

You are sharing ur ids and ur account to withdraw funds...cannot delete the account details....they have all ur information for €10...hoped thr was option to delete withdrawal account..

tharmor wrote: »
    You are sharing ur ids and ur account to withdraw funds...cannot delete the account details....they have all ur information for €10...hoped thr was option to delete withdrawal account..

It's a bank regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, it's no different than opening an account with KBC or AIB or anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Have sent off the stuff. Pending Verification now.

It's a bank regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, it's no different than opening an account with KBC or AIB or anyone else.

Ya i am not questioning that its legit....but if you are after 10eur they have lots of genuine customer info..

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Just had my account updated to verified. How soon after should i receive the 10 euro, or have i missed the boat?

Took about 5 mins for me, they send you an email to confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

maximoose wrote: »
    Took about 5 mins for me, they send you an email to confirm

Just received. Thanks. Thanks to the op aswel. Ten euro for nada, hard to beat that

• Advertisement

tharmor wrote: »
    Ya i am not questioning that its legit....but if you are after 10eur they have lots of genuine customer info..

And what do you think they'll use this info for? Pay my Electric bill for me?

Advertisement