Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

105 5800 52-36 crankset for sale

• 01-09-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭

As above 170mm crank length

Looking for €80 ono
    Pickup in Santry or Dunshaughlin

FB2B88DB-226C-4FA8-A679-F3F596D61DC3_zpsflu8d5eq.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Zippe

Borderfox wrote: »
    As above 170mm crank length

Looking for €80 ono
    Pickup in Santry or Dunshaughlin

FB2B88DB-226C-4FA8-A679-F3F596D61DC3_zpsflu8d5eq.jpg

Offer asking,

Cheers zip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Zippe

Hey,

I had offered asking for a lad in the club, as he asked to to keep a look out for one, he has now told me he has new bike on order and won't need it so ill have to withdraw my offer, sorry about that,

Cheers zip,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

No problems Zippe, back on sale then

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

How old, how many KMs, and would you possibly do a deal for this and the Keos in other ad? Could use a Mid-compact or compact on my tourer (if I can find an affordable way of changing them or risk it myself)

Weepsie wrote: »
    How old, how many KMs, and would you possibly do a deal for this and the Keos in other ad? Could use a Mid-compact or compact on my tourer (if I can find an affordable way of changing them or risk it myself)

On the bike since June so about 1200km

Yeah can do a deal with the keos for sure, I'll do both for €120 but that's for pickup. Chainset is in box and is huge to post

• Advertisement

Sorry fell into a blackhole of connectivity. I'd offer 120 so. Could meet in Santry after work someday probably, or possibly on Monday morning. Failing that I can make my weekend cycle out to Dunshauglin.

I am on late shift next Monday so starting at 2pm if that suits

Dang, I too am on late shift monday, also starting at 2 in city centre. IF you want to PM, to arrange however.

Advertisement