Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real or satire?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

That made me a wee bit angry and a wee bit sick in my mouth

Real.

It would be fake if it was "TV3 presenter marries guy who doesn't like rugby".

Who does he play for anyway? A Google search suggests he is a rugby "star", but he doesn't look like Brian O'Driscoll or the angry fellow who used to play for Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,930 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Richard Keatley 2 caps 2009/10 Celtic Crusaders, sheffield Eagles Wales Rugby union U18's, U21's, Swansea rfc 2001–03, Connacht Rugby 2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

"Specifying to the caterers what kind of cutlery is a task in itself. It is just a massive physical and emotional rollercoaster”

The prosecution rests your honour.

Richard Keatley 2 caps 2009/10 Celtic Crusaders, sheffield Eagles Wales Rugby union U18's, U21's, Swansea rfc 2001–03, Connacht Rugby 2009

They use the "star" term very very loosely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

gramar wrote: »
    "Specifying to the caterers what kind of cutlery is a task in itself. It is just a massive physical and emotional rollercoaster”

I want one of those thingies for picking up the food and one of those other thingies for cutting it.....Ah feck it, just give everyone spoons!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

gramar wrote: »

Never knew there was such a thing as specifying cutlery. Use whatever the Hotel puts out surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

It's the most vacuous article I've seen in a while- and that takes some doing with the indo!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just get sporks and all will be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

That person/star needs a reality check....badly.

Now to drive home and decide what cutlery we will dine with this evening on our reheated left over lasagne.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I feel like getting sick reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

VIP Magazine? Vacuous Imbecile Pr*cks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

The Independent is a rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I need to start applying my Daily Mail policy to links containing independent.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

She's always come across as a right pain in the hole, this just reiterates that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The comments underneath are all you need to read. Amazing they have been published - clearly no moderators on the indo

ps why was the OP on the indo site in the first instance eh eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

And there was me thinking that trying to pay a mortgage and keep the kids clothed and fed was difficult.

I hope it pisses down on her wedding day. Actual piss, too.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

He's as bad. Wearing the actual suit that Daniel Craig wore in Skyfall.

Actually, it could be a match made in heaven. Giving the Kartrashians a run for their money anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

wtf... that's the biggest load of sh*te I've read in ages.

@jonny24ie - sporks ftw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Only five Tom Ford suits in the country?

Let's all chip in and buy one just to mess with the stupid woman's head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Bubbly Lisa will be joined by her close pals for a medieval-themed hen weekend in Galway.

Two bottles of your finest Bucky from the Benedictine monks it is, followed by a few Jägerbombs in the GPO and guzzling down garlic and cheese chips in Supermacs at half two. A night fit for the most elegant of maidens.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I couldn't get past the second paragraph... sorry AH, I just couldn't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

wouldn't credit this with a read when I see who it's about. I saw her at the Ploughing Championships a few years back trying to do one of their talking heads sequences through thousands of people and she was getting very irate that people were getting in her way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I was at a party recently where a newly married D4 head was discussing her wedding. Overall it went well, apparently, apart from if she was doing it again she wouldn't put the concert pianist quite as near the veranda doors because when people were going in and out the piano music kind of clashed with the four chamber musicians in the reception room. In her own totally ingenuous words "I hate when that happens".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Two bottles of your finest Bucky from the Benedictine monks it is, followed by a few Jägerbombs in the GPO and guzzling down garlic and cheese chips in Supermacs at half two. A night fit for the most elegant of maidens.

In fairness, that sounds like a great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

This makes me want to ram the Indo down the throat of the bastard of an English teacher that told me I wasn't intelligent enough to be a journalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

James Bond suit. Is he 12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I was at a party recently where a newly married D4 head was discussing her wedding. Overall it went well, apparently, apart from if she was doing it again she wouldn't put the concert pianist quite as near the veranda doors because when people were going in and out the piano music kind of clashed with the four chamber musicians in the reception room. In her own totally ingenuous words "I hate when that happens".
    I can empathise with that actually, it's like when you're making the dinner watching Pointless and the freesat box in the kitchen is a bit behind the Skybox in the living room. Really annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I can empathise with that actually, it's like when you're making the dinner watching Pointless and the freesat box in the kitchen is a bit behind the Skybox in the living room. Really annoying.

It's kind of like when Aldi doesn't have the cheap 20c noodles so you have to get the 80c ones and then you can't afford bread? Am I doing it right :pac:

Advertisement