Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets to the S5 premiere of Game of Thrones in IFI 31st March?

Options
  • 25-03-2015 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Does anyone have/know where to get tickets to this screening?
    I can't see anything about it on the website, I've entered both competitions I can find and emailed The Irish Film Institute (still waiting to hear back) but just wondering where's all the tickets gone?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Just for anyone else wondering, here's the email from IFI:

Hi Ciara,
    We haven’t any tickets available for this event ourselves. They’ve hired us as a venue but Sky TV are handling the guest list themselves so it will be invitation and competition only but we have no allocation to sell/give away.

Best wishes,
    Sharon Corrigan

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

I just won 2 tickets on Dailyedge.ie Facebook page. Joe.ie has some for a competition as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

awh I was hoping to win the DailyEdge ones!! haha yeah I entered both, and another random one I got from a google search, but the rest of the tickets must be on the radio or something, I can't see anything online about them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Yeah I was looking elsewhere as well, as I've already had 9 takers for my other one(which is going to the boyfriend) I have a pretty awesome jacket to wear! Hope you manage to get one, maybe check sky Ireland's website

Advertisement