Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARCTIC P614 BT - Premium Bluetooth 4.0 NFC Headphones - €31.45 Delivered [Arctic]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

How do you get free shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

the_pod wrote: »
    How do you get free shipping?

Don't select the Amazon Promotion, buy directly from the site, and use code, then choose the Free shipping method at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Cheers Allyall.

These will lessen the pain at having missed out on the latest Carphone Warehouse Headphone deal. For the money they look great and are well reviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Just checked on the artic.ac site and when you purchase the headphones from that site and input cebit2015 on checkout page, 10% is deducted. On the other hand, the artic.ac site is out of stock currently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Thanks,ordered, wonder how long before they are in stovk.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭lacase

I got the car phone warehouse Sony Headphones deal on Thursday for €29.99 with NFC, Bluetooth and they offer 40 hours battery life. They were suppose to be around €100 before Christmas and the guy selling them assured me they had been that price. I may have just been lucky and the offer may be finished, but they had a good number in the shop when I bought mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I bought these for £33.00 very good sound a bit uncomfortable after a while but excellent sound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

lacase wrote: »
    I got the car phone warehouse Sony Headphones deal on Thursday for €29.99 with NFC, Bluetooth and they offer 40 hours battery life. They were suppose to be around €100 before Christmas and the guy selling them assured me they had been that price. I may have just been lucky and the offer may be finished, but they had a good number in the shop when I bought mine.

The only Sony BT headphones I could see on CPW website at the mo is priced at 99 euro, so if you got those for 29.99 then I would say you got a real nice bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

duridian wrote: »
    The only Sony BT headphones I could see on CPW website at the mo is priced at 99 euro, so if you got those for 29.99 then I would say you got a real nice bargain.

The offer ended online but they were still reduced in the shops a few days later worth phoning your local one to check.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

duridian wrote: »

Blanchardstown had them a few days back at €29.99 even when the website was €99.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

3 of the Sony ones left in Henry Street , still at €29.99. Go to their website and do a stock check, if they are ones still in stock in the shop your looking for they should still be at €29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Got these today - not quite as good as my Dad's Bose but considering they're about 7 times the price I'm quite happy.
    Ended up costing €36 including delivery. Discount code applied and I was initially charged for delivery but that was refunded.
    Still available until tomorrow as far as I know

Advertisement