Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui MEU 1911 or Other Models

Options
  • 09-01-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Looking for a TM MEU preferably in good/very good condition and as close to
    stock as possible. will accept other modern 1911 models(no hicappas please) if
    I cant get an MEU.

I may also be tempted in fixer uppers as long as their not completely snappped
    in half.

TM pistols only! I have had various other manufacturers and no longer interested in them.
    I can not travel beyond Cork city (currently based there Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
    Can make payment via cash postal order or paypal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Bump

Bump cash waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Just wondering any interest in a special edition socom gear 1911 tan?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Just wondering any interest in a special edition socom gear 1911 tan?

Sorry no but thanks for the offer

Might be tempted in other TM pistols so long as they're not hi cappas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

I have a 5-7 for sale if you want to have a look?

I have a 5-7 for sale if you want to have a look?

Yes I saw that but the super glue on the mag worries me. Last time I held one the grip had a bit too much width for me to get my hand around it comfortably I will however keep it in mind if nothing else shows up.

But out of interest where are you based and what is your current asking price?

Based in South Dublin. Current asking price is €100 but it's negotiable. I can also upload a video if you're worried about the seal to prove it's good.

Based in South Dublin. Current asking price is €100 but it's negotiable. I can also upload a video if you're worried about the seal to prove it's good.

Well my issue is that Iam not sure exactly what it is that you've glued?
    Was it a rubber seal? A plastic feeding lip to the metal gas reservoir?

I make allot of pvc and resin models and have no problem removing glue just not sure what part(s) I will be replacing.

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Well my issue is that Iam not sure exactly what it is that you've glued?
    Was it a rubber seal? A plastic feeding lip to the metal gas reservoir?

I make allot of pvc and resin models and have no problem removing glue just not sure what part(s) I will be replacing.

It's between the main body and the top of the mag/feeding lip/whatever the part is formally named. It has no direct contact with any bit of rubber, it's just there so that the gas would stop escaping through the gap.

• Advertisement

Ah right sounds like a faulty rubber then thats handy enough job to do but the best I can do atm is €90 including postage

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Ah right sounds like a faulty rubber then thats handy enough job to do but the best I can do atm is €90 including postage

That sounds good to me. To PM's?

To PM's

Advertisement