Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropractor?

Options
  • 18-01-2008 11:29am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭

can anyonr reccommend a good chiropractor? contact details would be great too!
    also, i once had an osteopath reccommended to me whose offices were around the liosbaun industrial estate-anybody know of him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Golden Pages under Chiropractor.Can't recommend any as they all do the same spiel, bend you around and crack your bones,essentially the same as cracking you knuckles.Try it if you like but if you see no noticeable improvement after a few sessions don't continue.
    Anyway the one is Liosbaun is discover Chiropractic.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

thanks for the reply!
    i'm getting the details for a colleague, and i have to say, from what i hear, chiropractors seem to differ a lot! i've heard great reviews of some, and others described as gorillas!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

I would recommend an osteopath called Cian Flynn. He used to be on Headford Road but I think he's on Father Griffin Road now. AFAIK, osteopaths take a gentler approach than chiropractors. Anyway, I found him very good and a few friends of mine have been to him with good results.

I googled him and found a telephone number here:

http://www.osteopathy.ie/Members_West/West_Master.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Discover Chiropractic.
    Unit 12B
    Liosbaun Business Park
    Tuam Road
    091 764052.

Helped me when I twisted my back and could hardly walk, bloody hurling.
    I recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think there's one beside the City Gym on Tuam Road (beside the Travellodge).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I's recommend that one beside the Galway Gym, a dr Neil Thompson. My brother went to him for about a year and had wonderful results

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

I see that Daryl Coyne is now working as a chiropractor from Tuam Therapy Centre. His biography shows that he has worked with the European golf tour for the past 10 years. He has worked with all of the top professional golfers in Europe, plus has been part of Ryder Cup and Solheim Cup cup backroom teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread lock, and a bit of shill lock too :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement