Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Ridley Cheetah TT

Options
  • 07-01-2015 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

I might regret this, but a new project is calling me and I need to release funding.....

So, the RIDLEY CHEETAH TT bike I built last year is for sale. Size is 56cm and fit is perfect for me 185cm. As it is built with a Campag 10s group (mostly Centaur, with Record 53/39 crank), I suspect that it may not be of interest as a complete bike, so I'm fully expecting to have to split the bike, which is fine, as I'll reuse the wheels (Miche Reflex RX5) and group. Pedals not included.

I'm looking for €850 for the complete bike, or €450 for the frame, bottle cage, seatpost, saddle (not the one featured in the pics below, but rather a TT specific black Profile Design saddle), stem, Deda Elementi base-bar, brake levers, extension bars and shifters. These are 10s Campag Record, fiction for the FD and indexed for the rear derailleur. I think it makes sense to leave the latter in place as I believe they will work with other group derailleurs.

I'd split this further and sell the cockpit separately, but ONLY if the frame alone sells first. In which case, €325 for frame, seatpost, saddle and stem, and €125 for the cockpit. Frame is from 2011 but has had very (!) little use and is immaculate. Pretty aero in design (esp lovely 4ZA Flow split front fork) and with internal cable routing.

I'd appreciate any feedback, especially on the asking prices.

P1070845%20Medium.JPG

P1070848%20Medium.JPG

P1070851%20Medium.JPG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement