Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Netflix?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

It's rubbish anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

If it does block them I'll just stream things on streaming sites; I pay for it. I don't pay for the watered down terrible version they gave the Irish customers. If the companies don't want my money, f*** them.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Do people still pay for shows and movies?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I have it a good while now but after the first 4 weeks it reminded me of the old local video stores you'd see in the early to mid 80's.

It wouldn't take long to get through all you wanted to see and there's only so many times you want to watch Turner and Hooch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

This is from Engadget
    Update: Netflix tells us that there's been "no change" in the way it handles VPNs, so you shouldn't have to worry about the company getting tough any time soon. With that said, these blocking errors started showing up in the past few weeks, so it's not clear what would have prompted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

This decision is just a magnet for criticism. I dare say that it will lead to a torrent of abuse against Netflix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

After Hours is not a news dump. Closed.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement