Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feelunique.co.uk

• 21-12-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with this website? I ordered Urban Decay Naked on the Run and Beyoncé Heat White Orchid on dec 5 and I got a despatch email on dec 8. I still haven't recieved anything. It's a present for my sister and I'm starting to get a bit anxious about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Have you contacted them about it? You should have received it by now to be honest given that it is two weeks since you got the dispatch email.

I've ordered from Feel Unique before and delivery is slow so it could still arrive, but best to contact them just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

I've looked at their facebook page and there seems to be a lot of problems. Just saw on the dispatch email that delivery to Ireland can take 5-14 working days. Tomorrow is only day 10 so they'll prob fob me off with that if I contact them. Payment was taken on dec 8. I thought that it would be here since I ordered so early in decl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've bought from them before and it has taken ages to arrive and that's not during a peak time.

I just signed into my account on the website and it says estimated delivery date is dec 26 so no point in contacting until then. If I knew that delivery would be this long I would never have ordered from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Your order has probably been stopped by customs. They are based in Jersey, so outside of the EU. Anytime I have ordered from them (and it's over a certain amount) I get customs charges. This most likely extends the delivery time.

You can get the customs charges refunded though by email them a picture of the sticker! Bit annoying though. I rarely order from them anymore. Most of the stuff I used to get from them is on Look Fantastic anyway...any their delivery is much faster!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I ordered on the 2nd dispatched on the 12 th and still not here. I'm quite mad about it. Im going to have to buy a second one now as it's for a gift :(

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I find it's always quicker to get my feelunique orders delivered to my parcel motel. it's way quicker. My last order was ordered on the 13th December, was shipped on the 14th and was checked in on the 18th. Hope it turns up soon. There's nothing worse than waiting on a present!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I don't order from them anymore because of the €20 customs charge. Know you can claim it back but its a lot of hassle

Aww crap. Never thought about customs. I won't be ordering from them again. ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Yep, had terrible troubles with the on my last 2 orders. Took nearly month for my order to arrive. Think they had a fire in warehouse or moved to new premises and still sorting out issues. Normally they were good for deliveries.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've never been caught with customs from there but that would really put me off ordering again.

My parcel came! Got caught for customs though - €23.10. How exactly do you claim it back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Sugarbomb wrote: »
    My parcel came! Got caught for customs though - €23.10. How exactly do you claim it back?

I usually send them a photo of the an post sticker, the postman usually writes the amount on there or else it's a printed sticker, send that onto them and they refund it straight away, although it takes a few days to go into your account.

It always takes at least 3 weeks for me to receive orders from them. It was fine the first 2 or 3 times I ordered, no delays and no customs, but as soon as a package got stopped once they all got stopped. I don't mind the customs so much because they do refund it, it's the waiting on orders that drives me mad.

Advertisement