Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

buying gear on chinese online shopping sites

• 23-11-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

greetings, I was compiling my christmas list to santa and thought about a garmin edge 200. it seems like a good entry level gps bike computer I seen it for 119e on CRC.com and another 20e for the holder so 140e for the set. I then seen it on a chinese site that I have never used before for less then 90e. so has anyone used aliexpress for cycling gear and if so how did they find it? how long did it take to arrive, was there extra tax to pay? which i have heard can sometimes happen, but the main concern would be if they are fakes. I would expect alot of the branded jerseys and jackets to be fakes but wondered about these. so any thoughts

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2028128329.html

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Last 2 threads on aliexpress closed because they sell fakes. Buyer beware on anything like this. If you want a genuine product buy from an authorised dealer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement