Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WATER OFF KILL ST LAWRENCE

Options
  • 23-10-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

hey folks came home to find water off wondering am i the only one or is everyone affected??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

"Due to essential network upgrading works, there will be water supply disruptions affecting but not limited to the areas of Ursuline Court, River Walk Apartments, Ballytruckle, Kilcohan, John's Park, Cherrymount and Avondale on Thursday 23rd October from 8.00pm, supply is scheduled to commence returning to normal from 1am onwards."

https://www.facebook.com/wlrfmwaterford/photos/a.145119085528827.17250.139214626119273/865236106850451/?type=1

Does this apply to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

"Due to essential network upgrading works, there will be water supply disruptions affecting but not limited to the areas of Ursuline Court, River Walk Apartments, Ballytruckle, Kilcohan, John's Park, Cherrymount and Avondale on Thursday 23rd October from 8.00pm, supply is scheduled to commence returning to normal from 1am onwards."

https://www.facebook.com/wlrfmwaterford/photos/a.145119085528827.17250.139214626119273/865236106850451/?type=1

Does this apply to you?

yep kill st lawrence is in the johns park area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

That'll be it then.

"If its yellow let it mellow, its its brown flush it down" for the next four hours.

That'll be it then.

"If its yellow let it mellow, its its brown flush it down" for the next four hours.

cheers mitchkoobski i'll take your advice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Living in that area never even noticed it off you think they would put note in our doors or something . Did pass by Ursuline about hour ago and they seem to be doing work there so maybe that's it.

• Advertisement

deisediva wrote: »
    Living in that area never even noticed it off you think they would put note in our doors or something . Did pass by Ursuline about hour ago and they seem to be doing work there so maybe that's it.
    exactly coz not everyone listens to wlr for there updates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Yep found out a couple of hours ago, barely a trickle. Needless to say this has reminded me to fill out my Water Pack paperwork ;)

http://www.waterfordcouncil.ie/en/ might want to get theirs fingers out.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pp_me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Would you say this is why the water is a strange colour today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

My water is mainly air since the pressure returned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

My water very cloudy since yesterday never had problem before plus pressure not great very slow flowing

michellie wrote: »
    Would you say this is why the water is a strange colour today?

yeah the girlfriend was filling up the steriliser for the babies bottles and showed me the colour of the water

Advertisement