Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Orleans Saints Thread

Options
  • 06-12-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

checked to see if there was a saints thread already and there isn't, so any other members of the who dat nation out there? if so post here and we can chat about the team and celebrate (or this season commiserate :rolleyes:) together haha.
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

I'm here sufferin' with ya buddy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭redsky7

soadtool wrote: »
    I'm here sufferin' with ya buddy!!!
    haha on the plus side it can't get any worse *crosses fingers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭woodchopper

The Saints wont be marching in Met Life Stadium on Sunday!

We'll see. Giants haven't been great lately. Been awhile since I've seen some salsa dancing

The Saints wont be marching in Met Life Stadium on Sunday!

we'll see about that in a few hours! wink.png
    Brees will feel he has something to prove in a big way after the last game, and we've had a couple of extra days to prepare so should be ready to go. finish strong :D

• Advertisement

Yeah.... Ok....... Let the slagging begin. We ll be strong next year. "Vilma" creaming a qb near u soon!

soadtool wrote: »
    Yeah.... Ok....... Let the slagging begin. We ll be strong next year. "Vilma" creaming a qb near u soon!
    i say for next season they should turn mr benson upside down, shake some money out of him and we should draft some decent defensive players..
    let's start with manti te'o (wishful thinking) :rolleyes:

nice shut out there and good to see breesus back to his usual accurate self. great win, hopefully we'll finish strong against the cowboys and panthers :D

Think it's time we made this thread relevant again

5-0 baby!!!!!

Who dat!!???!!!

I have always has a soft spot for the Saints. Hopefully a big win at the weekend against the paddys to maintain the great start to the season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I have always has a soft spot for the Saints. Hopefully a big win at the weekend against the paddys to maintain the great start to the season.

Here we go...:rolleyes:

davyjose wrote: »
    Here we go...:rolleyes:

Here we go what?

If you having nothing to contribute to this thread then why bother post?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

I finally find there's a Saints thread and where are all the fans?????:(
    I see the Seahawks said Graham is the softest player in the NFL. And looking at his non-performance against them in Seattle, it's hard to argue with them. It reminded me of when he was man marked by Talib earlier in the season. He stuck on him and kept in his face and our boy couldn't hack it. I don't think he had 1 reception in that game either. He did plenty of mouthing off during the warm ups I believe, but couldn't follow it up in the game. He need's to seriously toughen up for next season and stop disappearing when we really need him.

The biggest plus of the season I think, has been the way Rob Ryan has turned defense around. And it can only get better next year.

Well I guess I am the only Saints fan in the forum then.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Joseph291987

you are not alone Ive recently started following the Saints!

Sad that we lost Sproles, I would have loved to have kept him.

5uJAf6.jpg

Ah well there's probably no point in posting in my team thread since it's virtually dead. :(

But did I expect us to be 0-2? Feck no and we need the win this week to kick start the season.

Well it looks like the other three Saints fan in this thread won't be turning up for the season. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Be strong Putin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Hang in there Putin. If you post it, they will come.
    I can try and discuss the Saints with you if you like!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Psydeshow

For what it's worth I'm a tentative saints fan... Spent some time in Louisiana last year so decided I'd jump on the Saints preseason hype, didn't realise it would be stopping quite so soon. But I suppose it's more rewarding that way...?

Tis only my first season following nfl so you'll not get intelligent or particularly cogent conversation out of me (you wouldn't at the best of times in fairness). Been hoping a few others would post here so I could lurk about and pick it up. In the absence of that, I give you moral support that someone else is out there at least. You are not shouting 'Who Dat' into the void!

Psydeshow wrote: »
    you'll not get intelligent or particularly cogent conversation out of me (you wouldn't at the best of times in fairness).

Welcome to Boards.ie AF forum - you'll fit right in.

poldebruin wrote: »
    Tis only my first season following nfl so you'll not get intelligent or particularly cogent conversation out of me (you wouldn't at the best of times in fairness). .

Welcome to Boards.ie AF forum - you'll fit right in.

Speak for yourself. This is a forum with some very good posters & regulars. Nothing at all like the ongoing stupidity and trolling that you get in the Soccer forum.

Putin wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. This is a forum with some very good posters & regulars. Nothing at all like the ongoing stupidity and trolling that you get in the Soccer forum.

...sorry, forgot my sticky out tongue emoticon on my previous post :p

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Psydeshow

My bad! I was referring to my own tendency away from intelligent and cogent conversation, not the AF forums', give me a bit of time to make up my mind on that. Fun times with bad grammar.

poldebruin wrote: »
    ...sorry, forgot my sticky out tongue emoticon on my previous post :p

Ah ha, now I get ya.:)
    My bad! I was referring to my own tendency away from intelligent and cogent conversation, not the AF forums', give me a bit of time to make up my mind on that. Fun times with bad grammar.

I was thrown off by poldebruin's post earlier not yours.

Back from the bye week and another loss. We're now 2-4, playing GB next and that will probably be another loss :(. Season will be more or less done if that happens. We had the game today in the bag, all Drew had to do was maintain ball security and he goes and throws a fecking Int.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Putin wrote: »
    Back from the bye week and another loss. We're now 2-4, playing GB next and that will probably be another loss :(. Season will be more or less done if that happens. We had the game today in the bag, all Drew had to do was maintain ball security and he goes and throws a fecking Int.:mad:

What has been happening to ye this year? I think everyone expected ye to be one of the top NFC teams (7 people had ye going to the Super Bowl in the predictions thread) How has the defense taken such a marked step back ?

Advertisement