Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtd: Anyone have an unused 700c 32h rim?

Options
  • 07-10-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

I'm building up a winter wheel for my commuter/tourer and if you have an old-school (or new old-stock) alloy rim for 700c, 32h, 20mm width, rim brake, preferably grey/silver I'd like to buy it off you.

Only you can prevent me going nuts with H Plus Son...
    Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 finnaldo

Hi, I bought a Mavic A 119 a year or so ago, but haven't got round to building a wheel so it's just taking up space. You can have it for €10 if you can collect from Thomas Street in the daytime or Killiney in the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

Ha, like myself, I knew there'd be someone with an unfinished project taking up space. Can you confirm the rim is 32holes (not 36) as I've seen both for sale online. This friday (10/10) what times are you in Thomas St and I can arrange an early or late collection?

thx

• Registered Users Posts: 3 finnaldo

I'll try to bring it to work tomorrow, my colleague Greg has agreed to do the exchange as I'm on holiday friday. He'll be in approximately 9-6 with an hour for lunch 1-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

Rim delivered as advised - thanks to finnaldo and quozl for a smooth transaction.
    Look for a post in the "Today I did something to my bike thread... " soon

Advertisement