Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric picnic 2015 query

Options
  • 11-09-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hey all, iv been toying with the idea of buying tickets now for next years EP, however on their website I can't see any option for a weekend camping ticket, all only family tickets or loyalty discount options.

Can someone clarify which option j should be looking for in order to purchase a weekend camping ticket??

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

On ticketmaster there's an option for just normal early bird tickets at 194 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭TheFarrier

Thanks a million,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Does anybody know if the €155 early bird tickets will be available again this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

TheStook wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the €155 early bird tickets will be available again this year?

They are available now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

They are available now.

Right you are any idea why its so early? Says its ending 30th of September im pretty sure I got my 2014 earlybird in Feb/March this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 odonnie76

Thinking of going to Electric Picnic 2015 and getting a family camping ticket. Does anyone know if you have to have the kids with you all weekend to get in? The idea is to go ourselves for Friday and Saturday and then kids join us on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

TheStook wrote: »
    Right you are any idea why its so early? Says its ending 30th of September im pretty sure I got my 2014 earlybird in Feb/March this year?
    There was a court case last year which delayed tickets going on sale. That is all fully resolved so you should buy your early bird before the deadline to save yourself a few euro's

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

odonnie76 wrote: »
    Thinking of going to Electric Picnic 2015 and getting a family camping ticket. Does anyone know if you have to have the kids with you all weekend to get in? The idea is to go ourselves for Friday and Saturday and then kids join us on sunday.

You might have to notify EP closer to the time, I think you still have to register children coming to the festival.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

odonnie76 wrote: »

You will have to look into it. I know there is no problem doing it the other way around, as in having the children with you for the first night or two and then going solo. The problem with your plan is that before you have swapped your ticket for a wristband you are stopped at the gate upon entering family camping to make sure you have a child/children with you, then allowed through.

When you go to get your wristband the same thing happens, check for a child, you register your phone number on the child's wristband etc. Once you are in, you are in though. Would you consider doing it the other way around?

I'm sure there is a way around it, but it may be easier to reverse your plan.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

sadie06 wrote: »
    You will have to look into it. I know there is no problem doing it the other way around, as in having the children with you for the first night or two and then going solo. The problem with your plan is that before you have swapped your ticket for a wristband you are stopped at the gate upon entering family camping to make sure you have a child/children with you, then allowed through.

When you go to get your wristband the same thing happens, check for a child, you register your phone number on the child's wristband etc. Once you are in, you are in though. Would you consider doing it the other way around?

I'm sure there is a way around it, but it may be easier to reverse your plan.

will have to be with the kids when getting wristband, so it will not work and you will be given standard bands without access to family on the friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 odonnie76

Thanks for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭deeceemee

So I got my discount code from EP a week or so ago, purchased my tickest through the instalment scheme. The end of the email states the following:

"PLEASE NOTE - INSTALMENT TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY MIDNIGHT 30TH SEPTEMBER 2014 TO AVAIL OF THE DISCOUNT PRICES. NO INSTALMENT ON DISCOUNT TICKETS ARE AVILABLE AFTER THIS TIME"

Im presuming so that the tickets will be full wack in 2015 with no discounts available. Just though Id post the info case anyone is wavering about when to buy the ticket. Also have a 3discount code Im not using if anyone wants it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement