Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something to ponder

Options
  • 04-09-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I won’t be posting here again, the hive mind is to active here, it don’t want to know anything thats different from what they believe to be true.
    A final post that should keep posters busy for a while.

The bus did not stop= idiot did not put out hand,bus was full or you or others at the stop where undesirable passengers. Don’t need the grief.

Buggys /wheelchairs= The ignorance display by passengers regarding the wheelchair/buggy space is breathtaking, so as a driver don’t get involved. If space is occupied and i see another person waiting at a stop who wants to use the space i don’t even stop anymore, it will only lead to a argument. Don’t need the grief.

Free Travel= out of control,abuse rampant, more free passengers that paying one’s. Flash a bit of cornflake box or Beer mat and your on. Drivers get no back up from company if they question the validity of pass. To hell will it, let them all on. Don’t need the grief.

Using the wrong prepaid ticket= when a ticket is scanned the type of ticket is shown on the drivers ticket machine, we know your a adult using a child ticket. Don’t cause problems and your on. Don’t need the grief

Bus late= i’v been waiting 1 hour for the bus, its a 10 minute service, the stop would be packed with waiting people if true,plus i was talking to the driver of the bus just ahead of me at the terminus . Your a liar, straight away don’t want to help you in anyway. Don’t need the grief.

Unions= Afraid the unions are no where as strong as people here think. If it make you happy to think they are , i won’t waste time trying to explain. Don’t need the grief.

Smoking/Drinking= Do it up stairs, out of sight out of mind. Driver won’t get involved. Don’t need the grief.

Lesson to be learned, don’t cause grief for the driver and you can do what ever you want

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Bye then. Thanks for your input

you don't seem too happy in your chosen job, perhaps a change might be a good move?. What do you think. Oh no I forgot, you won't be answering

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Err..OK, then. /end thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement