Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

So it has just transpired that the website I ordered my debs dress from yesterday is probably a scam
    Freaking out so much right now.. My parents are going to murder me, I have to find a way to get my money back and find a new debs dress
    ****KKKK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Whens the debs?
    Can you get a lend off someone for it?
    TK Maxx ones can be cheapish if theyre expecting a new one....

28th August..
    I have the money to get a new dress I'm just so pissed off about this website being a scam.. :/ I fell in love with the dress, and I'm very, very petite so most shop bought dresses won't fit me well at all :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Please God our father let me be paid today coz dear juicy jesus im after wasting some money thus month (on the plus side ive some really cool stuff)
    If I don't get it today I wont till Tuesday and im going to town(via public transport) for brunch and shopping with a friend tomorrow but obvz the shopping part wont be happening now ahh lad how is it the first summer I have a paying job I get quare broke :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

After weeks of healthy eating i had a drink induced kebab last night. my stomach hurts and i have a dose of the cold sweats. hangovers dont play well with crappy food i think im going to expire. Avenge me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

aleatorio wrote: »
    So it has just transpired that the website I ordered my debs dress from yesterday is probably a scam
    Freaking out so much right now.. My parents are going to murder me, I have to find a way to get my money back and find a new debs dress
    ****KKKK

I *believe* you can get money refunded to your card using something called "charge back" if you don't receive the goods you ordered.

I don't know much about it, I just hear Conor Pope on about it all the time in consumer advice things, so definitely look into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

After weeks of healthy eating i had a drink induced kebab last night. my stomach hurts and i have a dose of the cold sweats. hangovers dont play well with crappy food i think im going to expire. Avenge me.

Kebabs are unreal though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I would rather dig pins into my eyes than go see Purge:Anarchy. Unfortunately, that's what I'm doing this evening.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    WHAT

It looks class :D:D:D

I HATE those types of films. HATE them.

Getting Eircom broadband in has taught me to never get excited for anything. Ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Getting Eircom broadband in has taught me to never get excited for anything. Ever.

Welcome to the jungle.

Damaged my car. Really need to sleep and wake up tomoro pretending it never happened. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I HATE those types of films. HATE them.

My gf loves horror films, but she hated watching the first one. Described it more as a 'terror' film which wasn't enjoyable at all, mainly due to how plausible the story od it is.

See my post in the YAH thread for how it turned out fantastically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Was in one of my classic 'I love everyone and everything and the world is full of banter' moods last night and befriended lots of people, y'know, typical night out. For reasons unknown one such person now has my number. I have missed ten calls in the last two hours and have been assured by someone called Shakir from Baghdad in Iraq that he will never forget me (entirely platonic exchange btw) and that he hopes I feel the same, and he has asked me to meet him today in Salthill. Oh my god how do I get myself into these things.

So iTunes just randomly decided to delete over 30GB of podcasts.

I have them backed up so I'm only going to lose ones from the last week, but seriously, f*ck iTunes right now...

iTunes has been annoying me with autodelete lately. It decided to delete all my This American Life podcasts. Thank fook I had them backed up.

iTunes has been annoying me with autodelete lately. It decided to delete all my This American Life podcasts. Thank fook I had them backed up.

Apparently it's down to the sync settings in Preference > Store. If you uncheck Sync podcast subs and settings there it's meant to solve it.

I've no idea why it only happened now, as this has been a problem since 11.1 apparently. I've had 11.1 for ages and it only did it this morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

I would rather dig pins into my eyes than go see Purge:Anarchy. Unfortunately, that's what I'm doing this evening.

Oh god.

Worst f*cking film ever! Why I went to see it is beyond me.

The Purge was actually pretty good, much better than its predecessor.

Just shut up. I was grand till my phone decided to have a mini heart attack.

• Advertisement

I've started going to the gym a couple of times a week. So far I have puked midway through every session. I'm starting to worry that I might legitamately be allergic to excercise.

I've started going to the gym a couple of times a week. So far I have puked midway through every session. I'm starting to worry that I might legitamately be allergic to excercise.

Are you working with a trainer? You might be over working your body if you just started. It takes a few weeks to build up the body to handle the pressures applied on it.

When I started just using the bike and arm bikes, few light weights and pullies. Nothing thst would break the body but weights had to get a little heavier every week

Yeah going with one of the lads from work. Used to run a gym before the economy tanked. Hes been teaching me how to do everything correctly.

Yeah going with one of the lads from work. Used to run a gym before the economy tanked. Hes been teaching me how to do everything correctly.

strange to be getting sick so. whats the saying . What can kill ya, can only make you stronger. :pac:

Jhcx wrote: »
    strange to be getting sick so. whats the saying . What can kill ya, can only make you stronger. :pac:
    I think it's just the fact that two years of kebabs, booze, fags and recreational drug use have robbed my body of the level of fitness it once had.

This thread makes me sad Ive never had a kebab :(

• Advertisement

I hated going to the gym. Had a membership to a certain well know Dublin gym (:pac:) and got feck all assistance. Was clueless.

Personal training was €25/hour so that explains something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Kebabs are god damn amazing. Key drunk food!

Kebabs are god damn amazing. Key drunk food!

And even sober! There's an Indian in Cork that do the lushest kebabs.

I've never had a drunk kebab. Only sober

I recently discovered the chicken and seikh kebab. doner move over.

• Advertisement

Lads ye need a farm house burger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Jay P wrote: »
    I has such a sad. I haven't liked a girl in ages and ages. And I finally meet a girl I like, and likes me back, but she's too heartbroken to commit. . . This is so crap.

Listening to sad music all morning really hasn't helped either!

Argh

:o

This again. It's so awful. I feel so terrible. The next few days will be really tough. And I'm hungover and have work in two hours and it's a bank holiday and I've had like two hours sleep. I'm physically and emotionally wrecked.

I knew what was going to happen but I fell anyway

:(:(:(

After two hours of work, my podcast library is almost restored. There's one episode of a show that has no release date attached so now episode 36 is listed before episode 1, and I think I may have lost an entire show that's no longer available, but I guess there're worse problems in life... :\

Always back up your files kids.

Literally waiting the whole summer to get extra hours in work and now the week before my exams they call me. :___:

I hate waking up with a headache, especially when I haven't had a drink in more than 2 weeks.

The sort that doesn't really go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I exploded out of my mouth into the toilet.

Twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mdolly123

Having to clean up after myself, feeding myself and generally having to pay out of my own money to support my lifestyle

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I got locked with tag rugby boys who are all 25, who messaged people inappropriately off my phone, I tried to get my phone off them and managed to pull a patio door out of it's slot and smash a pint glass in the process.

I need to not drink so much

Starting to disappoint myself a bit with my superficialness. Like I feel like I used be better than this but now all I want in life is blonde hair, a fab bikini bod and nice clothes.. Normally I start getting excited about what I want for Christmas around now and im extraordinary materialistic since being a small child but its all a disaster for me and I dont know whats happening to my life

deise_girl wrote: »
    Starting to disappoint myself a bit with my superficialness. Like I feel like I used be better than this but now all I want in life is blonde hair, a fab bikini bod and nice clothes.. Normally I start getting excited about what I want for Christmas around now and im extraordinary materialistic since being a small child but its all a disaster for me and I dont know whats happening to my life

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good imo!

• Advertisement

My train is packed and I'm about to have a panic attack. I'm fooked enough for the exams today, but now I think I'm gonna be sick.

deise_girl wrote: »

I'm going to Portugal at the end of the summer with my friends and knowing I'll be the biggest girl there is making my self esteem through the floor. I feel you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Whoever thought feather pillows/duvets were a good idea was horribly horribly wrong. 8 nights under one waking up every morning with every possible symptomn of an allergy is unpleasant to say the least.

Sick of working, bring back college, pls.

http://golfwang.com/collections/hats/products/gw-pom-pom-beanie-teal

I want this hat more then ANYTHING in the world :( But I can't find it anywhere, not on amazon or ebay, or anywhere :( Someone help pleeeeeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

http://golfwang.com/collections/hats/products/gw-pom-pom-beanie-teal

I want this hat more then ANYTHING in the world :( But I can't find it anywhere, not on amazon or ebay, or anywhere :( Someone help pleeeeeez.

So it would make your day if I posted a link to it here

Or here

Or even here

Or indeed here for shits and giggles

So it would make your day if I posted a link to it here

Or here

Or even here

Or indeed here for shits and giggles

Wow, I ah...I really didn't look all that hard did I :pac:

But never fear, I got it sorted by other means...bwhahahaahah... :D

But thank you all the same you delightful sandwich filling.

Arguments are my least favourite thing

.... there are just no words left

• Advertisement

I want to go on a date with someone other than my daddddd

Advertisement