Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flo Wheels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭RJM85

Inquitus wrote: »
    Did you have to order with ceramic bearings? When I checked that was the only option in stock...

No. Steel bearings for both. I was sitting waiting for the countdown though. Payment went through 1:30 after they went on sale apparently!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Inquitus wrote: »
    The 30's and the 90's both come up once added to the basket as ***

Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!

yeah, it says there are 10 black 90's in stock. 4 of them with steel bearings, but when you get to choosing shimano or campy hub it says there are neither in stock. what are the 10 made up of so?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

RJM85 wrote: »
    90/Disc wheelset ordered.

Now the waiting.

I bet your looking forward to tri-ing them :)

Looking forward to seeing them myself.

lennymc wrote: »
    I bet your looking forward to tri-ing them :)

Looking forward to seeing them myself.

I'm getting impatient already

mossym wrote: »
    yeah, it says there are 10 black 90's in stock. 4 of them with steel bearings, but when you get to choosing shimano or campy hub it says there are neither in stock. what are the 10 made up of so?

Front wheels?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Front wheels?

perhaps. you have to choose front or back to even get to where i as though so i don't think that was it. maybe their system is just messed up.

anyway. never mind, happy with my wheels. well done on getting a pair, best of luck with them when they arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Yeah congrats on the win. Post up pic and impressions when you get them. :)

fat bloke wrote: »
    Yeah congrats on the win. Post up pic and impressions when you get them. :)

Will do. What's the chances I'll get away with telling the wife I won them in a raffle?

have had the wheels for a couple of races now. they're excellent. very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

have had the wheels for a couple of races now. they're excellent. very happy.

They look great

• Advertisement
Advertisement