Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Cork that fixes jacket zippers?

Options
  • 10-07-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I have a leather jacket and the zipper is broken, is there anywhere in Cork city that will repair it before tomorrow? I am heading away for the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

IrishProd wrote: »
    I have a leather jacket and the zipper is broken, is there anywhere in Cork city that will repair it before tomorrow? I am heading away for the weekend.

you could try the Zipyard?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a place on Singer Corner that might be able to help. It is on the corner between Washington Street and the Grand Parade, near Soho.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Cork City - I think you'll stand a better chance there.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Miaireland wrote: »
    There is a place on Singer Corner that might be able to help. It is on the corner between Washington Street and the Grand Parade, near Soho.

+1 to Singer on the corner of Washington and Grand Parade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Zipyard does that. Think you can pay extra for same day service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

jadie wrote: »
    you could try the Zipyard?

where is zipyard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

clerk wrote: »
    where is zipyard ?

Lavitt's Quay, a few shops to the right of Fr. Matthew's Statue if you're coming across the bridge.

Here's a google maps pic.

Advertisement