Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL E MAIL

Options
  • 11-05-2014 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anybody can advise me if there is a webpage for me to log in to access my iol mail?Old page seems to be gone?Expecting an important mail.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Have you tries using IMAP or POP instead of webmail?

I can't access the webmail interface either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Mr. G wrote: »
    Have you tries using IMAP or POP instead of webmail?

I can't access the webmail interface either.

I've added my iol mail as a pop3 mail account to my g mail?Thanks Mr. G it appears to allow me to check for mail,hopefully I can access my iol mail via that route.:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

seligehgit wrote: »
    I've added my iol mail as a pop3 mail account to my g mail?Thanks Mr. G it appears to allow me to check for mail,hopefully I can access my iol mail via that route.:)

Glad to hear you got sorted anyway!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

webmail.iol.ie was working recently. Hmm, wonder if my IOL addresses are doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jolly1

Some people emailing me from gmail accounts have had their messages bounce back. However, I have been receiving some gmail messages and messages from my gmail account sent to my IOL account have been fine. Anyone experiencing a similar difficulty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 PeteF

webmail.iol.ie/cgi-bin/cwmail.cgi

This is working now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jolly1

I checked the iol website a week ago and it was okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

is this down for any of you? iolfree?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

It's now rejecting my password. The last email my email client received was timed at 11:06 today. I can log in to the webmail page but if I click on check mail I get invalid user or password.

thanks for the reply fsl, same here for me, it's a balls as I'm not getting any notifications for a reply to this topic :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

its back

Advertisement