Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Length of time to do a module

Options
  • 03-02-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all!

I'm doing level 5 healthcare support online with chevron training and I'm really enjoying it but I'm having some issues with work/life balance.

Just wondering how many hours a day is a good amount for full time at home? 9-5? And how long should it take me to complete each module (in hours)? That goes for level 6 too as I'm about to start sports psychology!

For people doing fetac courses at a centre how long does each module take?

I took 6 weeks to do communications but that was with christmas half way through. I'm on week 3 of social studies now and hoping to have it finished by the end of the week. I'm finding it stressful though. I have 8 more level 5 modules plus a months work experience and 3 level 6 modules to finish before the end of November (for my mature student application)! And I'm feeling guilty for taking so long on them. So what is the average?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mylady

It can take 3 to 5 weeks in class. Less time in evening classes but you might have to give the time to it afterwards. I'd say you are on track. And you are learning at your pace.

Hi all!

I'm doing level 5 healthcare support online with chevron training and I'm really enjoying it but I'm having some issues with work/life balance.

Just wondering how many hours a day is a good amount for full time at home? 9-5? And how long should it take me to complete each module (in hours)? That goes for level 6 too as I'm about to start sports psychology!

For people doing fetac courses at a centre how long does each module take?

I took 6 weeks to do communications but that was with christmas half way through. I'm on week 3 of social studies now and hoping to have it finished by the end of the week. I'm finding it stressful though. I have 8 more level 5 modules plus a months work experience and 3 level 6 modules to finish before the end of November (for my mature student application)! And I'm feeling guilty for taking so long on them. So what is the average?

Thanks!

Advertisement