Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could you recommend a tablet as a present?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hey there, hope I'm posting in the right place.
    My dad is getting my mam a tablet for Christmas, and she has told him to not spend more than about €200 on it, as she may not use it often.

I have an iPad and I know not everyone prefers those but I definitely prefer it to other tablets so with what she set for pricing the iPad and iPad mini goes out the window.
    I know people with kindle fires and I have owned two Kindle E-Readers so this was my next suggestion, however the 7" Fire HD is £119 but then my dad said he thinks 7" is a bit too small, they also have a 8"9 version for £199 but apparently itll go too high with the currency switchover and postage and whatnot. (Which I just found to be true, with free delivery it comes to just a bit over €250)

So basically I'm looking for suggestions as I do not know many other tablet brands that are pretty good quality and not too buggy hopefully..

Thanks guys!

Comments

Advertisement