Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 4 and Expansys

Options
  • 16-10-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Has anyone here ever used the Expansys website to buy a phone?

I bought the nexus 4 from there website a week ago today and it has not been shipped to me as of yet. When the stock arrived with them yesterday seemly there systems hit a technical glitch and it is after taking them all of 24 hours to fix it. My order went in to the status AWAITING FURTHER INFO, Although the claimed it was a glitch and it is still being sorted my order now reads the following when i track it online

Main Status: In Progress
    Explanation: This order is being processed.

Notes:
    09/10/2013 Sent email - eXpansys order ### ### ### ### - Pre-order Acknowledgement
    09/10/2013 Sent email - Proof of Address
    09/10/2013 Sent email - eXpansys Order Acknowledgement
    09/10/2013 Sent email - EN - ID documents received
    09/10/2013 Sent email - EN - ID documents received
    09/10/2013 Sent email - eXpansys Order Acknowledgement
    14/10/2013 Sent email - eXpansys order reference ### ### ### ###

Remaining to be shipped:

Item Qty
    Ordered Qty Remaining Status
    ASUS AC Adapter for Nexus 7 (EU, Black) 1 1 In Stock
    Google Nexus 4 (EU, 16GB, Black) 1 1 Ordered on request

Why would my order now say "ORDERED ON REQUEST" if yesterday when they order was scanned in the system hit a glitch and now... this?

Although i have asked when it will be shipped all i am getting is "The stock of this particular handset is in stock and is not being released at the moment but it will be shipped very very soon"... I have called and called and called but to no avail.

Can someone please advise me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 VECTRON

Same thing happened to me last November

I sent them photo ID and proof of address (my payslip) and my item was cleared and shipped the same day

Just out of curiosity did you pay with CC or Paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Galtrac90

I paid with CC mate

• Registered Users Posts: 45 VECTRON

if they cant confirm stock or delivery

i'd look to cancel your order and get a full refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Natakranta

I don't know this company, but last week I was checking Nexus 4 on Google play UK it was out of stock. I'm guessing fire sale succeeded and now we are waiting for Nexus 5.
    Maybe they are delaying because they can't get Nexus 4 for you at moment.

Advertisement