Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man jailed for having sex with a goat.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

And the goat got away with it? Absolutely ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

What a baaaa-stard.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Oh I hope for his sake it was a nanny goat.

Lots of gay jokes otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

You got to be kid-ding me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,534 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

madfcuker wrote: »
    You got to be kid-ding me!

Goat to hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

wait... the charge is "having sex with a living animal"... does that mean they've got a separate law for having sex with a dead one? wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

So I heard he liked goatse..........

• Registered Users Posts: 28 squink

wazky wrote: »
    What a baaaa-stard.....

Listen kid, that was what the sheep said, we didn't hear from the goat yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Peeled back his fold to reveal a generous scattering of goat cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

How goatesque!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I wouldn't mind but its not even a good looking goat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

squink wrote: »
    Listen kid, that was what the sheep said, we didn't hear from the goat yet!

You sir, have obviously never shagged a goat before then!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Its not goats but wtf...:D

Pulp Fiction Boyo!

Script for Pulp Fiction 2 - The Boyos are back in town, isn't it?

The Scene: John Trovolta and Sammuel J. Jackson sitting in car talking.

Pulp Fiction music fades off...

S: Ok, so tell me again about the Welsh.

J: Whaddya wanna know?

S: Beastiality is legal there right?

J: Yeah, its legal but it ain't a 100% legal. I mean you can't just walk into a field, pick up a sheep and start pumpin' away. They want you to shag sheep in your home or certain designated places.

S: And those are valleys?

J: Ok, it breaks down like this: its legal to buy a sheep, its legal to own a sheep and if you're a farmer its legal to sell or loan sheep, its ILLEGAL to **** sheep in public but...but...but that doesn't matter 'cos, getta loada this, the police in Wales are too stupid to notice you've got a sheep hanging off your dick. I mean that's the interlect the police in Wales DON'T have.

S: Arrr man. I'm not goin', that's all there is too it, I'm never ****in' goin'.

J: Nah man, you'd hate it the most. But do know what the funniest thing about Wales is?

S: What?

J: Its the little differences, I mean they got the same kinda people over there as we got here, but there they're a little different.

S: Example.

J: Ok. You can walk into a Movie theatre in Cardiff and order a lump of coal, and I'm not talkin' about no paper cup, I'm talkin' about a LUMP of coal. And in Swansea you can buy coal in MacDonalds. Do you know what they call it?

S: They don't call it a 1/4 pounder with cheese?

J: Nah man, they don't have fractions, they wouldn't know what the **** a 1/4 pounder is.

S: So whadda they call it?

J: A (assumes welsh accent) 'Ham and Cheese Sandwhichchchch'.

S: A Ham and Cheese Sandwichchchchch?

J: That's right.

S: And whadda they call a Big Mac?

J: A Big Macs a Big Mac but there they call it a Bich Machch (accent again).

S: (immitating accent badly) A Bichch Machchchchchchch?

J: Ha ha ha

S: Whadda they call a Whopper?

J: I don't know, I didn't go outside. Do you know what they put on French Fries in Swansea instead of ketch-up?

S: What?

J: Coal.

S: Arrr man...

J: I,ve seen 'um do it man, they ****in' drown 'um in that ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

I would have loved to have heard that victim impact statement. How lonely do you have to be if you looked a goat (which always look rather sarcastic to me) and think I would ya

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

paddy147 wrote: »
    Some absolute weirdos out there allright.

What were you googling to cum across this? :confused:

CJC999 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind but its not even a good looking goat!
    If the goats start to look good, then it's time to worry. unless you’re Welsh, then it's the sheep that worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Poor Billy still has flashbacks:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,244 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The new priest comes to the small Irish town. He notices that everyone talks about ghosts and this troubles him.

On Sunday before the Mass he asked the cogregation to stand. Then he said for everyone who believed in ghosts to remain standing, everyone else to be seated.

"Have you ever seen a ghost? Stay standing." About a third of the congreation did so.

"Have you ever conversed with a ghost? Stay standing." About a dozen stayed standing.

"Has anyone here ever had sex with a ghost? One old man in the front row remained standing. The priest addresses him.

"Sean Looney, are you seriously telline me, in the house of God, that you have had sex with a ghost?"

Sean goes a little red in the face before replying, " a ghost father?! Oh, no father - I thought you said a goat...."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

F1ngers wrote: »

Its on the 2nd page of yesterdays Herald newspaper and also in the Daily Mail newspaper too.

So I threw up the article link here for others to read and post their thoughts on it.

Simples.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jim van Morrison

F1ngers wrote: »

Did this goat thing not pop up here randomly in another thread? Think it was yesterday. Had nothing to do with the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Oh it's weird alright. But I've heard stories of men biting ears off and parts of a tongue off and not doing a single day in prison, so maybe the justice system should get its priorities right.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,244 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the kids?!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Its on the 2nd page of yesterdays Herald newspaper and also in the Daily Mail newspaper too.

Caught you on the hoof did it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Some absolute weirdos out there allright.

The weirdo got jailed for 6 weeks,and the poor goat needed medical attention.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-24066227

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10304826/Man-jailed-after-admitting-sex-with-goat.html

Surely the victim impact statement should have been read by the goat? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

I never laughed quite as hard as I did about the woman in Limerick who died shagging an Alsatian. It really is the type of story that if I hadn't seen it on the news and someone told me about it I would dismiss it as urban legend, it was just that brilliant :pac: I remember the trial vaguely mentioned she was found in "a strange state of dress" I always wondered if she was wering a dog onesie outfit or something :P

Even funnier was the owners daughter coming to support him in court. I REALLY want to meet these people :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jim van Morrison

Is there not 'Fuck a goat' day, or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I goatse this.

Advertisement