Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling Stone Magazine gets its own back on the US Authorities.

Options
  • 18-07-2013 8:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

Last month Michael Hastings a controversial investigative journalist for the Rolling Stone magazine was mysteriously killed murdered in a car crash in LA. We only learned yesterday that the US Authorities cremated his body against family wishes destroying any possible evidence that could have been carried out in an independent autopsy.

The death of Rolling Stone magazine editor in itself was a subject of conspiracy as was the Boston Bombing.

Rolling Stone magazine has defended its new cover story featuring Boston bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, which has prompted uproar. The magazine said a profile of Mr Tsarnaev suited its "commitment to serious and thoughtful coverage".

But the mayor of Boston said the publication's cover "rewards a terrorist with celebrity treatment". A number of US retail chains have announced they will not stock the edition.

Mr Tsarnaev, 19, pleaded not guilty last week to all charges in connection with the 15 April bombings, which killed three people, including an eight-year-old boy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23351317

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

yes I heard about all the uproar about this issue of Rolling Stone - very reactionary - but seemingly there is a very good article to go along with it. Blatently dismissing the magazine and vilifying it without actually reading the article is a bit silly in my opinion. By reading the article people might at least know what is going on in the minds of others , but by cursing and screaming over a picture on the front without looking at the whole story, they are not learning anything new.

As far as the other issue about the Rolling Stone employee - that is completely bizarre. :eek: Never heard about this at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah yes all good stuff. Where my tinfoil hat, I need it to STOP THEM SEEING INSIDE ME!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

mike65 wrote: »
    Ah yes all good stuff. Where my tinfoil hat, I need it to STOP THEM SEEING INSIDE ME!

ah don't worry - there is nothing to see :P:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭ThreeBlindMice

yes I heard about all the uproar about this issue of Rolling Stone - very reactionary - but seemingly there is a very good article to go along with it. Blatently dismissing the magazine and vilifying it without actually reading the article is a bit silly in my opinion. By reading the article people might at least know what is going on in the minds of others , but by cursing and screaming over a picture on the front without looking at the whole story, they are not learning anything new.

As far as the other issue about the Rolling Stone employee - that is completely bizarre. :eek: Never heard about this at all.

Hastings recent suspicious death being a bizarre twist to this story and not many can see the connection.

More in the Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2367366/Rolling-Stone-cover-boycotted-CVS-labelled-total-disgrace-Boston-Mayor-Thomas-Menino.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I dont get why the AU authorities would cremate the body???
    The car he was driving exploded into flames and it was quite some time before the fire was put out.

This is the first video taken a few mins after the car had crashed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LSY3wVuASg

WARNING: at a certain point you will see the body burning in the car so please be prepared if you decide to watch it

There is another video from the same person which is filming it which takes place before the crash - you see the Mercedes racing past him like he was running from something. So yes, it does seem very strange this situation

• Advertisement

Please keep conspiracy theories in the appropriate forum.

There is a thread on the facts of the subject in After hours already, which can be found here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement