Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyma M14/ Short and spares

Options
  • 24-06-2013 7:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭

Hi all.. Have as title states.. M14. Currently set up in wood effect plastic body, comes with spare scout black plastic body, JAE camo plastic body, spare strengthened gearbox,upper reciever), 4 mags, 2 spare hop up chambers.. Scope rail (on its own around 50 euro)Various other spare bits.. Is working but missing charging handle (purely for looks)
    Firing under the joule at 280-290 with 0.2's
    Just never got round to fully completing it
    Looking 100 for the lot or very nearest
    Thanks for looking questions, just ask.. Not splitting.
    Post- yes
    PayPal-yes

Bipod in pic gone

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

More

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

would you be interested in swapping the bipod attached to the jae stock in the pictures for the bits you were looking for in my thread?

thermo wrote: »
    would you be interested in swapping the bipod attached to the jae stock in the pictures for the bits you were looking for in my thread?

Yep... And with promise you will "see" if you can scab those leather gloves back off your buddy... ;-) My friend
    Lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ok, but i dont think he will give em back lol, might be able to get more "for the right price" :)

thermo wrote: »
    ok, but i dont think he will give em back lol, might be able to get more "for the right price" :)

Cool.. No desert tho.. Camo, green, or black.. Thanks
    Pming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Hey mate
    Might as well ask if you have any interest?
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056976571/1/#post85192532
    Cheers :)

(if you're looking to trade that is!)

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Hey mate
    Might as well ask if you have any interest?
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056976571/1/#post85192532

(if you're looking to trade that is!)

Hi eoghan I have interest

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Hi eoghan I have interest

So it's all working grand and no cracks or anything silly wrong with gun eoghan..?

So it's all working grand and no cracks or anything silly wrong with gun eoghan..?

Sorry didn't see this, absolutely no cracks in the gun or mags (bar what is mentioned in my thread, which is a split in the plastic on the bottom of one mag, which has been glued, and the plastic is broken on the bottom of the other one)
    To be completely honest- dont want to give away a faulty gun, the gun however, as I was looking over it, the outer barrel is sort of loose when pulled back (could be normal, I'm just not used to blowback pistols) , the blowback also sort of loosens the front of the slide, which is seperate from the slide as it is a two part slide. This can be fixed with lock tight or just tightening the hex key below it. I have a thread up in ye Airsoft Technical section, explaining a small problem which it may have, but again I am not used to blow back pistols and the cool down effect, so that could be all it is.
    I have been completely honest here, so there are no other flaws whatsoever with the gun :)
    We can meet up maybe if you're not happy with this, to try it out.
    I'm also happy to post mine first if the trade goes by post, so you're 100% happy with the gun
    Just out of interest, how old is this gun?

Sorry didn't see this, absolutely no cracks in the gun or mags (bar what is mentioned in my thread, which is a split in the plastic on the bottom of one mag, which has been glued, and the plastic is broken on the bottom of the other one)
    To be completely honest- dont want to give away a faulty gun, the gun however, as I was looking over it, the outer barrel is sort of loose when pulled back (could be normal, I'm just not used to blowback pistols) , the blowback also sort of loosens the front of the slide, which is seperate from the slide as it is a two part slide. This can be fixed with lock tight or just tightening the hex key below it. I have a thread up in ye Airsoft Technical section, explaining a small problem which it may have, but again I am not used to blow back pistols and the cool down effect, so that could be all it is.
    I have been completely honest here, so there are no other flaws whatsoever with the gun :)
    We can meet up maybe if you're not happy with this, to try it out.
    I'm also happy to post mine first if the trade goes by post, so you're 100% happy with the gun
    Just out of interest, how old is this gun?

Dude, no bothers at all... At present I've agreed a trade with YBFocus for his friends G3 he has up, he's just to organise himself for a trip down to me, all being well and both party's happy etc, deal will be done... Gun is around 2 years old mate.. Ill keep thread here updated anyways, it's a nice pistol so if this didn't work out we could deal..
    And I wouldn't question your honesty eoghan so all good..! ;-)

• Advertisement

Dude, no bothers at all... At present I've agreed a trade with YBFocus for his friends G3 he has up, he's just to organise himself for a trip down to me, all being well and both party's happy etc, deal will be done... Gun is around 2 years old mate.. Ill keep thread here updated anyways, it's a nice pistol so if this didn't work out we could deal..
    And I wouldn't question your honesty eoghan so all good..! ;-)

Ah no bother mate, that G3 looks niice ;)
    GLWT anyway, get back to me if it doesn't work out
    Thanks again :)

Ah no bother mate, that G3 looks niice ;)
    GLWT anyway, get back to me if it doesn't work out
    Thanks again :)

Will do friend

Mods please close.. Gun traded on boards here for G3. Dead on guys very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Great gun man thanks :)

Advertisement