Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy belt with plastic buckle?

Options
  • 23-06-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Limerick City where I can buy a belt that has a plastic buckle, not a metal one? I just want to go through airport security without having to take my belt off.

I've tried Penneys, Debenhams, River Deep Mountain High, but no joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Limerick City where I can buy a belt that has a plastic buckle, not a metal one? I just want to go through airport security without having to take my belt off.

I've tried Penneys, Debenhams, River Deep Mountain High, but no joy.
    Needed on for the same reason and i just got a snickers workwear one in a builders providers. Perfect if it doesnt matter what it looks like. Fine for me as i had to wear combats.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Will you not have to take off your belt regardless of the buckle type? Was going to Dublin airport on Thursday and was asked to remove my belt and it was only material no buckle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Found one eventually in 'Emerald Alpine', a climbing shop in Roches Street that I'd never noticed before and only discovered by chance.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

They used to be down by Arthur's Quay, before the Opera Centre exodus. Good shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

They can be pricey though, I use a pair of craghopper kiwi pants when traveling.

They're light, have loads of pockets, a plastic and web belt and I think they were only about €35 in TKMaxx.

• Advertisement
Advertisement