Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flathan EX TV3 Psychic Now a Singer !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

How vonderful dahlink! :D;)

I notice that he's now calling himself an ex-TV psychic... does that mean he's decided to give up the live psychic shows for this music career?

It doesn't mean that he's given up on the psychic business altogether, of course, as he still loves to read tarot cards. ;)

(And that's tvo vords, Flathan, not von. :o:D;))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ seriously?....how is this a genuine tv forum thread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

^ seriously?....how is this a genuine tv forum thread??

Well, he was more or less the chief psychic on Psychic Readings Live... :D:);)

And, frankly, I don't believe that as many people would notice this thread if it was in the Music forums. :o:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Oh... oh my!

This has made my night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Don't know whats worse him a psychic or a singer. His music sounds all the same to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

How vonderful dahlink! :D;)

I notice that he's now calling himself an ex-TV psychic... does that mean he's decided to give up the live psychic shows for this music career?

It doesn't mean that he's given up on the psychic business altogether, of course, as he still loves to read tarot cards. ;)

(And that's tvo vords, Flathan, not von. :o:D;))

I'll wait for the David Guetta remixes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

spookwoman wrote: »
    Don't know whats worse him a psychic or a singer. His music sounds all the same to me.

Spook, that sounds like old age creeping up on ya.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Not old age. It means i have taste in music. Anyone can sit at a computer and generate sounds that supposedly are labeled as "music".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

https://soundcloud.com/flathan/flathan-feat-estelle-de-ley

That is his latest hit he posted up there on SoundCloud i think its his best yet :O even has other people now working with him

Some even posted on his song wonting to do a Dub Step song with him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

This post made MSN News :eek: 1st time my boards user name is in the news LoL

http://www.news.msn.ie/flathan-singing-911998-May2013/

• Advertisement
Advertisement