Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATTENTION ALL IRISH SC2ers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 abomb

yea i went to insomnia47 eset uk masters and place 9-12th i lost to KraS, more so from my own mistakes,1 game i forgot storm,I was way ahead from warp prism harass,had my 3rd base he was on 2 and when his army was at my 3rd base i realized i forgot storm and it would have been an easy hold if i did haha then next game i went for a warp prism sentry drop on his ramp,his units were out of position at his natural,i droped my units,told a sentry to forcefield the ramp and warped in some units,looked at my base to build a pylon,went back to the warp prism to see that for some reason the sentry didnt cast the forcefield and all my units were dying,iv done that build loads of times and that never happened to me so of course it happens when im in a big tournament haha ^^,i think nerves got the better of me.

then at the recent insomnia48 eset uk masters that snute won i was supposed to go but my team booked my flights with ryanair,and booked the lowest weight for my bag(15kg) and i had to bring my pc so my bag was pretty heavy.When i got to the check-in desk they told me i had to pay an extra 260 euro each way for the extra weight in my bag,so 520 altogether.So i couldnt go cause i didnt have that much money on me so that was a total disaster :(.

Then i was supposed to go to dreamhack stockholm at the end of the month, and again my team was sorting that out and they registered me too late so i cant go.Soooo yea im not too happy with them atm lol specially cause catz wanted me to join ROOT at the start of the year and live in peru (dont know how well you follow the scene but if you remember that guy ROOTsucceed an up and coming swede who joined root and went to peru,catz wanted me to go with him)my team really didn't want me to go and im in a contract with my team and they said they would leave me go if it was a big contract for me but that since root weren't offering me a salary or paid travel to tournaments that they wouldn't let me go since i would get more experience with them ,i kinda agreed but now its kinda silly don't you think?

its not like i think i have a shot at winning any of them anyway but its good experience ,so it sucks ^^
    you can be sure ill be at every big tournament i can get too after dreamhack stockholm,but im not at the level to do consistently well at all of them but maybe in 1 i can have a deep run ^^ and ill just use them as experience in the mean time.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

Well that is some unfortunate and aggravating management on your teams part there. Plus we all know about how **** ryanair are but that takes the piss. I have been following the seen closely enuf the last year or so and I have heard of succeed and it is a pity u missed out on that, great for ur sc2 cv too have played with Root at any level. Also I know how nerves can ruin your day :D i may be plat but I know how tense games make ur build orders wonky when u know u have them down! I watch ALOT of online tournaments and pro streams, where I saw u actually on Huskystarcraft, delighted too see an Irish player doin so well! Best of luck in your endeavours and here's hoping we see your name up there soon ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

Have they really said GM only ? seems like something that would screw over a lot of players

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

How do I go about joining this clan? I'm actually a lot better when I'm playing alongside other players than when I am 1v1

Just message me, Isopara or Wardy ingame and join SC2Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

You should post your character name and code in that case!

^^, also if join group sc2ireland and go to member you can find them too

Well ingame name is UntidyIntent :D that'll do

They need the code to add you tho :P

how do i find my code?

• Advertisement

when you go add friend your code should be there some where

Aah cheers

UntidyIntent Char code: 596

• Registered Users Posts: 9 isopara

Lol Untidy nub :P Im isopara 358 also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 WardyCfc

Hey Guys,

I havnt been on much lately but I will be again soon.
    Still confident we can add to the Irish SC2 scene.
    If your interested in joining the [OLÉ] clan can you join the SCIreland group and myself, Isopara or Undity will add you.

Also if any are interested theres a Barcraft this Saturday for DreamHack
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056928736
    https://www.facebook.com/events/176476735843283/

GL HF

WardyCfc wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I havnt been on much lately but I will be again soon.
    Still confident we can add to the Irish SC2 scene.
    If your interested in joining the [OLÉ] clan can you join the SCIreland group and myself, Isopara or Undity will add you.

Also if any are interested theres a Barcraft this Saturday for DreamHack
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056928736
    https://www.facebook.com/events/176476735843283/

GL HF

*cough* thats UntidyIntent :D

It's difficult to pronounce. I'm just gonna call you Uniden

• Registered Users Posts: 30 WardyCfc

HAHA **** sorry man :P Undity haha wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

What's a Starcraft?

It's the greatest game in the world you filthy LoL plebeian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Orizio wrote: »
    It's the greatest game in the world you filthy LoL plebeian.

Ex-LoL.

Fixed that for you.

IrishSoul#205 can also invite anyone : )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

GG to whoever I played there, b.net wouldn't let me log back on so I just gave up. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭murphzor

Ex-LoL.

Fixed that for you.

Once tainted, always tainted.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Orizio wrote: »
    GG to whoever I played there, b.net wouldn't let me log back on so I just gave up. :p

ah you must be Feanor ingame so?

mad turnip wrote: »
    ah you must be Feanor ingame so?

That's noobnor to you.
    Once tainted, always tainted.

Rude :<

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RimasOwns97

No offence but yous are all so retarded. there is already a group/clan for Irish players, theres 140 members in the group , we played sometimes on ESL as an Irish team.

Lol'd.

Lol is right Sinister :) This guy is a great ambassador for them lol

No offence but yous are all so retarded

That's the internet in one sentence.

Care to share the group with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RimasOwns97

• Advertisement

Grimebox wrote: »