Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Order Thread - 31/01/2013

Options
  • 21-01-2013 1:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i5zm2e.jpg

Price list attached.

Same deal as last time. Same design.

Postage is approx €2.50 for one item, €4.00 for two and €6.50 for 3.Paypal fees with also need to be included in final price. Order time would be about 3-4 weeks with a week for me to post on top of that.

Minimum of 10 items indeed to make an order.

godtabh wrote: »
    Next week I will be putting in an order for this

boards_kit_2010.jpg

with these lads

http://www.velotec.co.uk/index.html

Sizes can be found here

Cost can be found here

In order for me to include you in the order post once and once only. Keep discussion to the other thread

If you wish to place an order please state the following

Item of clothing wanted, size required and amount required

eg

Jersey, XL, 1
    Shorts, XL, 2
    etc
    etc

It has been suggested also to include measurements for a better fit (again all discussion on the other thread).

Any questions PM me or post on the thread

There will be a 4 week turnaround on the order[/QUOTE]

More info can be found in the first post

[/QUOTE]

I'll reassess the order on the 31st to see if we have the numbers. Full payment a week later

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Pm sent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll go in for a LS Jersey and Bib shorts, both size small.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Running Jersey, M, 1 - Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

There's a Running Jersey? :eek:

Is nothing sacred?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Is there a particular reason for using Velotec over Cofides?
    Can anybody comment on the qualilty of Velotec, the last jersey I got from whatever company did that run was poor. I actually think it was Velotec come to think of it...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

i've only worn the Velotec a couple of times but the quality seems fine.

I've built up a contact in Velotec so I'm happy using them. they looked after me/us last time

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

last bump

Unfortunately not enough interest to place an order

Advertisement