Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dayz Commander is rubbish tbh

Arma 2 launcher

Launcher settings.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

So is the arma 2 launcher, I just use beta shortcut & turn off and on what I need in the expansions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I paste the parameters from Arma 2 launcher into the Operation Arrowhead Launch Options in Steam. It's handy if you want to use the Steam overlay for online maps

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ktulu123 wrote: »
    So is the arma 2 launcher, I just use beta shortcut & turn off and on what I need in the expansions

157000 downloads from armaholic suggest otherwise, it works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ktulu123 wrote: »

I really like ArmA 2 Launcher, it really helped me get up to speed on how to load mods and stuff and it's only a few clicks to add a new mod and create a desktop shortcut too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement