Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Pit #43 TheStickyBandit

Options
  • 01-12-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭

Here is the latest In The Pit. The next victim volunteer on the list is TheStickyBandit

A quick recap of the rules:
    1. Questions should be Rock & Metal related although some leeway is allowed.
    2. Let's not have questions that are too personal. The poster doesn't have to answer anything they don't want to and as moderator I suppose I'll have the final say if something is appropriate or not.
    3. Don't discuss any of the answers on the thread and only the poster should be answering the questions.

Hopefully that's clear enough so let the questions commence...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What has been your favourite album out in 2011-2012?
    What band/artist in rock/metal can you not stand the most? (not over-rated, actually hate)
    What other sections of boards do you frequent?
    Do you prefer rock or metal, and which sub-genre of them is your favorite?
    If you could go drinking with 5 people in metal (dead or alive), who would they be?
    What would be the lineup of your dream gig (limited to 5 bands)?
    Assuming you like any of them, which of the big 4 of thrash is your favourite?
    What was the last rock/metal album that really let you down, cause you expected huge things from it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Why are you sticky? is it from that nasty mix of sweat and spilled beer you get in mosh pits? and what were you stealing? are you the infamous bandit that stole gear from under the roadie's nose?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

- Which was the first album, you bought?
    - Which was the first gig/festival, you went to?
    - Who or what brought you into Metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Do you play any instruments? And what instrument would you love to be able to play?
    What other types of music (if any) do you listen to outside of Rock & Metal?
    Any albums by well known bands that you feel are underrated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Where have you gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Where have you gone?

I've sent him a PM,with a bit of luck he'll be along soon.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Are you too busy casing 'silver tuna' to reply? Or did you get a lead on that prick Kevin McAllister?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

If i hear nothing from TheStickyBandit by tonight i'll put this thread on ice and move on to the next in line.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement