Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Divas/TNA KO's In-Ring Talent-Related Thread

Options
  • 10-10-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭

Which company has the nicer women.

I would say wwe have. They just seem more real

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Define nicer please. Able to wrestle? Able to act as a walking biki advertisement? Actually allowed to have a story line beyond being eye candy / piss break?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

Nody wrote: »
    Define nicer please. Able to wrestle? Able to act as a walking biki advertisement? Actually allowed to have a story line beyond being eye candy / piss break?

All the above really.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ah, a PW in-ring talent related Diva's thread!

Well in WWE they don't shout over each other and call each other "bítch" "tramp" etc. but KOs actually have full storylines and not vague storyline remnants. That said both female rosters are near unwatchable to me, but as a choice I'd rather watch the KOs. I could not care less about Eve, LOL and Kaityln.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

It's been some time since I watched 'Impact' so this may have changed.

But when I did, good lord. The 'knockouts' were the ropiest trailer-park fare I've ever seen outside of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Anyone watch this weeks Treme (S03E03) with Tiffany/Tarryn Tarrell? She was obviously cast as for the nude scene but they gave her loads of lines in her ECW GM robot voice in other scenes. Easily the worst actress during the entire run of the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Even though they have lost quite a few lately, it's still easily TNA overall. WWE might win a couple of one vs one but overall TNA win. The only problem is the champion is the worst of the wrestling Knockouts on the roster. Literally everyone else is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

TNA has the better looking women at the moment imo.Christy Hemme,Val,Gail Kim,Madison Rayne,Mickie James,Brooke Adams,Taryn Terrell.

WWE only really have Eve and Layla.Gone are the glory days of Stacy,Torrie,Dawn Marie,Trish,Terri,Lita and pre knocked up by HHH Steph.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

WWE only really have Eve and Layla.Gone are the glory days of Stacy,Torrie,Dawn Marie,Trish,Terri,Lita and pre knocked up by HHH Steph.

AJ too but yeah they do need some new blood. I like Paige, for many reasons, hope she gets called up fairly soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

rovert wrote: »
    Anyone watch this weeks Treme (S03E03) with Tiffany/Tarryn Tarrell? She was obviously cast as for the nude scene but they gave her loads of lines in her ECW GM robot voice in other scenes. Easily the worst actress during the entire run of the show.

In a show which is based around great characters and great acting thats not good to hear. Once off I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

WWE'S Best: Eve, Layla, Natalya, AJ and Paige
    TNA's best: Taryn Terrell and Christy Hemme.

WWE Divas > TNA KO's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

my favourite is brooke hogan, impact needs way more segments devoted to her

borVy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Even though they have lost quite a few lately, it's still easily TNA overall. WWE might win a couple of one vs one but overall TNA win. The only problem is the champion is the worst of the wrestling Knockouts on the roster. Literally everyone else is better.

But Brooke has a lovely bottom, sorry they all have lovely bottoms. In WWE you have Eve(when wearing glasses), Kaitlyn and AJ(i'll gladly add Paige when she debuts). In Tna Christy Hemme, Madison Rayne, Brooke and Gail Kim. As others have said there was better looking women 10 years ago, the likes of Stacy Keibler and Trish Stratus were probably too good looking to be stuck wrestling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Give me Becky Knox over the lot of them any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

My husband and I prefer the TNA knockouts. Velvet Sky was my favourite and Micki James was his. Miss the 2 of them. Miss Tessmaker as champ what a joke, and Tara turning nasty WTF.
    Oh and gotta love ODB, she is a great character :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

I think the Divas division has gone far to stale in WWE these days. I really wanted to see Kharma run amuck but alas no.

To me TNAs women seem to have a lot more talent and personality compared to WWE. TNA have also had some fantastic womens matches including Cage and tables matches.

I can't remember the last Divas match where I actually said "That was pretty good". Long gone are the days of Trish and Lita :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Just saw the Diva roster on WWE.com....

May god its brutal....Kelly Kelly and Beth Pheonix gone..Kharma never happened...

How i miss the days of Lita, Trish, Stacey, Torrie, Teri Runnels, Dawn Marie, the Kat(how hot was she) :rolleyes: and that era...The Puppies era...

And I miss the hot valets ...ms elizabeth..the original and still the greatest Diva of all time..i'll never forget summerslam 88.....and the dress incident...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

Oh when the WWF had Sunny days :D Now they were the days to watch the WWF :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Quick someone post the pic of Kaitlyn doing squats with AJ across her shoulders.

Eve

Layla

I need no more reasons to like the current Divas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Oh when the WWF had Sunny days :D Now they were the days to watch the WWF :cool:

Unfortunately i missed most of that era of WWE..what a shame from what i'm told ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

LUNA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Remember when Lita and Trish were the main event of Raw for the women's title? Imagine that happening today. Layla vs Eve for the 'Diva' strap. Think of the ratings that would get...

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sable was all you needed :D
    Remember when Lita and Trish were the main event of Raw for the women's title? Imagine that happening today. Layla vs Eve for the 'Diva' strap. Think of the ratings that would get...

Diva's actually gained ratings this week! :eek:

Advertisement