paypal and 02 money card - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-09-2012, 21:45   #1
LK KID

paypal and 02 money card

hi i have my paypal account set up to my 02money account which is a top up visa. i had no funds in it for a few weeks and now i have topped my o2 money card up with money but my paypal account does not recognise the money and says there is no money in my account.??
i have an item im paying for tonight and i used the account before.
idk what the problem is?
do i have to put money into the paypal account?
please help.thanks
Advertisement
26-09-2012, 22:18   #2
Celeron Media

Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.
27-09-2012, 00:10   #3
LK KID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeron Media View Post
Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.
i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?
27-09-2012, 00:43   #4
Celeron Media

Quote:
Quote:
i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?
Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.
27-09-2012, 00:52   #5
LK KID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeron Media View Post
Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.
how do you do that?
Advertisement
27-09-2012, 01:47   #6
jamescd

By adding a bank account, and then transferring money from said account to your PayPal account. You can't top up your PayPal balance using credit/debit cards, only by bank transfer.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion