dermaL PEIRCING QUESTION-PLEASE ANSWER - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-07-2012, 12:04   #1
nenec

dermaL PEIRCING QUESTION-PLEASE ANSWER

hi ppl...i want to get 3 micro dermal peircing across my wrist does any1 hav any idea hw much they cost??? thanks for help)
Advertisement
27-07-2012, 12:26   #2
Atavan-Halen
He Touched My Breast!!

It's about €60-80 per dermal so you're looking at €180 for 3. Please don't pick the cheapest place to get it done. As a general rule good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good.

Also it's worth noting that piercings in the wrist area can be a pain. They're very prone to rejection due to the amount of movement in the area and also can get caught on things like when you're putting hands in pockets and whatnot.
(2) thanks from:
28-07-2012, 11:17   #3
hdowney

Agreed. Also dermal piercings are a bit tricker to master cleanly from what I have heard, so a cheap place may do it, but would they do it well?
31-07-2012, 01:36   #4
TEMPLAR KNIGHT
Closed Account

I paid €60 each for mine, got them on the back of my neck. As the lads said they can be prone to rejection, Ive two scars that look like pimples where they rejected and I had to take them out. But they do look cool, kept catching them on t-shirts and hoodys though!
07-08-2012, 22:31   #5
Cupcake_Crisis

I don't know anyone who has managed to properly heal dermals, they are a pretty big pain and leave scars. Give it a lot of thought!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-08-2012, 15:04   #6
amandaf675

Think carefully about gettin dermals. i got one under my lip, and the skin grew over it and now i have a 1cent coin size scare where it used to be
Thanks from:
22-08-2012, 12:59   #7
piercingdanny
Banned

Microdermals are pretty robust when inserted correctly and should heal quite uneventfully. It's all about placement with them to be honest and some area's on the body just won't settle in well. You mentioned you wanted to get them on/near your wrist. That's an extremely high traffic area and I wouldn't have much faith in them settling. They work best in area's where's there's not a lot of movement/banging.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion