Dublin Airport Pier B 1:400 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-08-2012, 12:15   #1
Billyum

Dublin Airport Pier B 1:400

Hey Lads

An odd one i know, not aware of too many airport modelers around, bur anyway shur! I said id show it!

As ye can see, iv been building a 1:400 scale model of Dublin Airports Pier B, still a working progress, few finer deatails on the roof etc.. and air bridges obviously. Im planing to finish it off with the original orange Aer Rianta bridges and and make up the surrounding apron, the apron in these photos is from my first attempt, right here http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...eted-pics.html thats why its a little scruffy. The ground floor part is mostly guess work and i realise now that its a bit inaccurate but its impossible to find photos of it and you can really see anything at the airport so any help there would be spiffing! Thanks

Advertisement
07-08-2012, 13:18   #2
joesdios

Nice work very intricate I'm sure you will find the photos you're looking for here someone will have some but ask at the airport they might give you some info if you're very very very nice ! its worth a try good luck with your model
07-08-2012, 21:43   #3
coolwings

Mod: Models
I like it !
Unusual and original choice, and a nice diorama.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion