Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video game soundtracks.

Options
  • 24-07-2012 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, Ive been trying to compile a list of the best and my favorite video game ost's. These mainly consist of older games from ps1/ps2 era but Im having a hard time remembering a lot of them.

So far I have

Pandemonium ost - ps1
    Timesplitters 1, 2 & 3 ost - ps2
    GTA 1, 2, (gta's after that im not counting as they are real songs, and I already have most of them)
    World of Warcraft - pre Cata
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Shatter - ps3
    Ghost in the Shell - ps1
    Syphon filter 1 - ps1 (Im seriously trying to source the syphon filter 2 OST, but im finding it near impossible. Shame because its the best one).
    The Sims 2 (remember those awesome metal tracks?)
    Mirrors Edge
    Touhou - I have a lot of Touhou remixes, but I assume the originals will be fairly simple to source, and Im not too pushed about them either.
    Driver 1 & 2 - going to try source tomorrow.

Can anybody throw in some good ones they can remember? Im not that up to date on games these days so I probably dont know many ps3 era or onward games but all are welcome. Sega, atari jaguar etc :D

Comments

Advertisement