Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-06-2012, 19:14   #361
Night_Prowler

looking for piano lessons in D6/D12 area
Advertisement
26-06-2012, 12:04   #362
aisling95

Piano Lessons in County Cork

Hi, I'm available to give piano lessons in County Cork, preferably in the Macroom/Bantry area, but I am willing to travel.
I have completed my exams with RIAM from 1 to 8, and am young and enthusiastic. I have experience in teaching beginners and have a wide musical background.
I can teach either classical or more contemporary music, whatever you prefer, and I can also help you to prepare for grade exams too!
I am available for lessons over the summer or during term time as well, and I am happy to do discounts for groups of more than one, though I teach on a one-to-one basis.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions or you can email me at aiscron@hotmail.com.
08-07-2012, 01:41   #363
Dylanmc111

Hello

I'm looking for cheap piano/keyboard lessons in Dublin

thanks
13-07-2012, 15:35   #364
kazohin

Piano Teacher, Piano lesson in South Dublin

Piano lessons are available in South Dublin for enthusiastic students in their home.
My students are getting a very strong base of piano playing, always supported by theory. I love music, my lessons are fun and creative.
I'm open minded about techniques, no absolute preference to finger or armweight technique .
I can prepare students for ABRSM or RIAM exams piano and theory.

For absolute beginners I usually suggest at least 2 lessons a week to avoid early bad habits which can take months to eliminate. Although I see the students (or parents) still not choose this option, that's why I give the one extra lesson a week free in the first month for absolute beginners (it's good for both of us).

At the moment I'm doing my Teaching Diplom (A.R.I.A.M). (having already Grade 8 Piano and Theory with Honours).

The prices of my lessons:
First consultation lesson is free.
30 minutes lesson: 15 euro (I suggest so short lesson only for very young students)
45 minutes lesson: 20 euro
60 minutes lesson: 25 euro

If you would like to book lessons or if you have any further question don't hesitate to concact me:
southdublinpiano@gmail.com
13-07-2012, 17:13   #365
Dylanmc111

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazohin View Post
Piano lessons are available in South Dublin for enthusiastic students in their home.
My students are getting a very strong base of piano playing, always supported by theory. I love music, my lessons are fun and creative.
I'm open minded about techniques, no absolute preference to finger or armweight technique .
I can prepare students for ABRSM or RIAM exams piano and theory.

For absolute beginners I usually suggest at least 2 lessons a week to avoid early bad habits which can take months to eliminate. Although I see the students (or parents) still not choose this option, that's why I give the one extra lesson a week free in the first month for absolute beginners (it's good for both of us).

At the moment I'm doing my Teaching Diplom (A.R.I.A.M). (having already Grade 8 Piano and Theory with Honours).

The prices of my lessons:
First consultation lesson is free.
30 minutes lesson: 15 euro (I suggest so short lesson only for very young students)
45 minutes lesson: 20 euro
60 minutes lesson: 25 euro

If you would like to book lessons or if you have any further question don't hesitate to concact me:
southdublinpiano@gmail.com
email sent
Advertisement
03-08-2012, 15:24   #366
Kirm2

Violin lessons WANTED for complete beginner - Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip... Anyone?
08-08-2012, 11:08   #367
tootyflutty

Send a message via MSN to tootyflutty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirm2 View Post
Violin lessons WANTED for complete beginner - Kilcock, Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip... Anyone?
At the beginning of the college year, you should drop into the music department in NUIM and they can usually point you in the rig direction. Or you might see students that have out up flyers offering to teach.
09-08-2012, 01:32   #368
PianoManni
Banned

Piano and music theory lessons available in Dublin.
Lessons are suitable for all ages and all grades, from complete beginner to advanced.
RIAM grades can be prepared both for piano and theory or lessons can just be for fun.
Lessons are available in 30, 45 or 60 minute slots and can be taught in your home.

I have a BA and an MA in music and have several years performing and teaching experience in both Ireland and America.
Young and creative teacher. Focuses on preparing fun lessons that will enhance musicianship skills including music literacy,
listening skills, and performance ability.

PM if interested =)
12-08-2012, 14:18   #369
Aera

hi people
Im looking for piano teacher (including all theory and about) at student's home (2 boys, 11 years(got 2nd grade this year) and 15(got 5th garde this year), our teacher changed address and I got evening job, that the reason why Im looking for a teacher.

we are living in santry, dublin 9
have digital piano

send PM please if you are interested

starting from middle of september
thanks

Last edited by Aera; 12-08-2012 at 18:02. Reason: extra add
Advertisement
13-08-2012, 16:13   #370
AnitaOBrien

Music lessons: Piano, Irish Harp and Music Theory in Mullingar Area

I am a music teacher from the Mullingar area with a B.Mus from NUI Maynooth and plenty of performance and teaching experience.

I give lessons in piano, Irish harp and music theory.

I enter students for RIAM exams and hold a concert at the end of the year which gives the students an opportunity to play their pieces for all their friends and family as well as get to know all the other young musicians.

If you are interested or want further info don't hesitate to contact me
21-08-2012, 20:16   #371
ShiftyEyes

Subjects: Guitar lessons for students of all levels, beginners to advanced. Also preparation for the junior and leaving certificate exams/practicals, and music theory.
Location: Ballincollig, Cork, but may travel to student's home.
Contact Name: Michael
Email: michaeljdcrowley@gmail.com

Send me an email/pm for more information.
21-08-2012, 22:48   #372
Nastik

PIANO LESSONS IN DUBLIN CITY- DRUMCONDRA

Piano lessons in Dublin City with professional pianist and piano teacher, graduate of Prague Academy of Music. All ages and levels catered for- from beginners to professionals. Learn to play piano for pleasure or for examinations. www.pianolessonsindublin.ie Tel: 087 7596731
22-08-2012, 19:13   #373
Piliger

Keyboards lessons: Ranelagh

Hi, Mature guy here (50) Played guitar for 40 years but had to stop due to arthritis but believe I can manage keyboards.

Looking to learn piano chords etc for accompanying myself singing folk and light rock songs. So no music reading needed.

I need someone good at being adaptable in how to achieve the best affect with minimum technical ability and then if I am capable, to move on up.
30-08-2012, 11:46   #374
Lady Law

Piano Lessons

Hi everyone,

I'm offering piano lessons for beginners in classical music for RIAM exams or just for fun/recreation.
September starting.
All ages welcome.

Grange area in Limerick.

If interested please p.m me for more details.
Thanks
02-09-2012, 09:41   #375
noreen41

Hi. By any chance do you teach the assioated board aswell? I am looking for a new piano teach and I am getting worried now that I won't get one....I'm from grange myself. If you know anyone else from the Limerick couny area that teaches assioated board could you let me know. I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion