Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

28-06-2012, 03:00   #31
The Snipe

I've lived in Ballinacurra Gardens for 18 years, and I can't fault the place. Brilliant little estate!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-06-2012, 18:04   #32
ninty9er

Being honest about it Limerick has a fantastic road network around it and someone moving here from the likes of Galway or Cork would view the Limerick definition of traffic as a free flow.

Woodhaven in Castletroy is mixed between postgrad students, young professionals and young families.

Kylemore in Monaleen isn't too far away but you won't find (m)any students up there.

On the Northside Clareview is a 20 minute walk to the city centre and right near the cinema, Dunnes and Ivans. Ashbrook/Bracken is probably more young family friendly though.

If you really do want to live outside the city Castleconnell on the east side has a rail link to the city centre as does Sixmilebridge to the west.
28-06-2012, 19:42   #33
Sar_Bear
Closed Account

Raheen definitely if you want to be close to the city, but out of it at the same time (if that makes sense!)

Adare is a gorgeous little village, but if you're working in the city, I've heard the traffic in and out of Adare can be a nightmare.
28-06-2012, 20:45   #34
Birdie086

If you are looking Adare side, how about Croom, nice little village, and 15 mins to get in to the city using the cork road and then motorway, with a few different exit options bypassing traffic, taking you to where you want to go in the city.
(2) thanks from:
02-07-2012, 15:24   #35
Langer

Killaloe

herself fancies Killaloe - Anyone know anything about the new developments there, Shantraud Woods and this one http://www.daft.ie/ArdaNaDeirge

can anyone tell me is every new housing development subject to social housing?
Advertisement
03-07-2012, 04:17   #36
killwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer View Post
herself fancies Killaloe - Anyone know anything about the new developments there, Shantraud Woods and this one http://www.daft.ie/ArdaNaDeirge

can anyone tell me is every new housing development subject to social housing?
I live in Shauntraud Woods. PM me if you wanna know anything.
08-07-2012, 19:31   #37
panda100

Hi guys, I don't want to hijack op's thread, but I just wanted to ask what people's views are of The Strand apartments? I'm moving back to Limerick at the end of the month (yay), and to me The Strand apartments look fab, but it woul ebe good to hear other opinions.

Also I am currently looking for one or two people to move in with, but I don't really know anyone looking in Limerick. Where is the best place to advertise for roommates?
08-07-2012, 20:11   #38
zulutango

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda100 View Post
Hi guys, I don't want to hijack op's thread, but I just wanted to ask what people's views are of The Strand apartments? I'm moving back to Limerick at the end of the month (yay), and to me The Strand apartments look fab, but it woul ebe good to hear other opinions.

Also I am currently looking for one or two people to move in with, but I don't really know anyone looking in Limerick. Where is the best place to advertise for roommates?
I've only heard good things about them. I would say that they are the best apartments in the city, by a distance. Well maintained common areas, high quality finish, good neighbours.

They're also in one of the nicest areas of the city. Can't go wrong really.
Thread Closed