Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout (Vests, Hop-up, parts, etc...)

Options
  • 04-06-2012 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

I'm clearing out all of my airsoft stuff and switching to the sniper role, as:
    1. AEG's don't like me.
    2. Bolt-Actions are easier to work with.
    3. I play in woodland, so I like something more "quieter".

I have a lot of stuff lying around the house that I won't need and decided to sell them. I'm looking for cash only and no trades and I can only accept PayPal. The cost of shipping is included in the prices.

1. Tactical MOLLE Vest (Black):
    I bought this in March and since then I have only worn it once and it's in excellent condition. The middle magazine pouch can hold x2 M4 magazines and the other can hold one. I'm looking for €40.

scaled.php?server=854&filename=dscn1791u.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=28&filename=dscn1792w.jpg&res=landing

2. MOLLE Vest (Black):
    I bought this last year, not sure when, and I only worn it a few times and it's in good condition. There are x3 magazine pouches on the left and right, a total of six. All can hold one M4 magazine. I'm looking for €30.

scaled.php?server=210&filename=dscn1793h.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=24&filename=dscn1794h.jpg&res=landing

3. MADBULL Complete Hop-Up Unit:
    I bought this in March. Rarely used it due to my AEG not working so it's in excellent condition. It all assembled so you can put in your AEG straight away. The blue rubber never fit properly so I cut it down and it works perfect. I'm looking for €40 as these aren't cheap to buy.
    scaled.php?server=823&filename=dscn1803f.jpg&res=landing

4. MADBULL Shark Unit:
    A friend of mine gave me this in a swap. It's better than the blue rubber and standard nub. I had the same issue where I needed to cut the rubber a small bit but works perfectly. I'm looking for €6.
    scaled.php?server=72&filename=dscn1804d.jpg&res=landing

5. OMNI Wall Charger:
    A very decent wall charger for batteries and other devices, I bought this last year around July and it never let me down. It has a standard wall plug, features a 'discharge' button and 'cut-off' (Doesn't over-charge battery). It already comes with a large adaptor, however, I'm including a large to small adaptor for nothing so if you own a large or small type battery, you can charge them both. I'm looking for €25.
    scaled.php?server=11&filename=dscn1795e.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=694&filename=dscn1798rq.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=707&filename=dscn1796x.jpg&res=landing

6. DBoys 6" R.I.S.:
    A very decent 6" R.I.S. made by DBoys. It's has a small bit of wear and dirt on it, apart from that you can still mount stuff. I'm looking for €15.
    scaled.php?server=826&filename=dscn1799j.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=521&filename=dscn1800h.jpg&res=landing

7. DBoys Complete Outer Barrel Kit:
    This is from an old DBoys AEG, I simply got all the parts and put them together as one for the sale. The outer barrel itself is a 10.5" and comes with a adaptor to make it a 15.5". There is a tiny bit of wear on the pins and delta ring. I'm looking for €20.
    scaled.php?server=826&filename=dscn1801b.jpg&res=landing

8. DBoys Buffer tube:
    A DBoys buffer tube from an old DBoys AEG. Comes with all the necessary parts to fit it on your AEG. There is a small bit of wear on the buffer tube. I'm looking for €8.
    scaled.php?server=411&filename=dscn1807z.jpg&res=landing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Offer asking on

6. DBoys 6" R.I.S.:
    A very decent 6" R.I.S. made by DBoys. It's has a small bit of wear and dirt on it, apart from that you can still mount stuff. I'm looking for €15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Offer asking on

6. DBoys 6" R.I.S.:

To PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Would you accept postal order? Offer asking on the barrel and extension if yes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

i know you said no trades, but i have an L96 sniper here that i dont use, made by maruzen and comes with 2 mags, only snag is that it needs a new spring(firing at .39) im willing tio swap for your tac vest and madbull hop up unit and madbull shark if you are interested?

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Would you accept postal order? Offer asking on the barrel and extension if yes :D

I might accept postal order but I will have to check first. I'll send you a reply tomorrow if can or can't

• Advertisement

UMP45 wrote: »
    i know you said no trades, but i have an L96 sniper here that i dont use, made by maruzen and comes with 2 mags, only snag is that it needs a new spring(firing at .39) im willing tio swap for your tac vest and madbull hop up unit and madbull shark if you are interested?

O.O

This is very tempting... I'm actually saving up the money for a sniper rifle but was really looking at the VSR Series. I will consider this but first:

- Are you the first owner of the L96?
    - When was it bought?
    - Has there been any upgrades made?
    - Is this a newer version?
    - Is the problem of the .39 because of the spring itself or other problems like air leakage, cylinder, etc...?
    - Does it come with any accessories (Scope, Bi-Pod, magazines, etc...)?
    - Can you please post pictures of it.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭PonchoTron

7. DBoys Complete Outer Barrel Kit

I want it.
    Would it be possible to hold this for a week or two for me? Just so I can get the money together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

O.O

This is very tempting... I'm actually saving up the money for a sniper rifle but was really looking at the VSR Series. I will consider this but first:

- Are you the first owner of the L96?
    - When was it bought?
    - Has there been any upgrades made?
    - Is this a newer version?
    - Is the problem of the .39 because of the spring itself or other problems like air leakage, cylinder, etc...?
    - Does it come with any accessories (Scope, Bi-Pod, magazines, etc...)?
    - Can you please post pictures of it.

Thank you.

ahhh so much questions :pac:

right here we go

2nd owner
    not to sure when it was bought unfortunately
    no upgrades done, rail added underneath to attach grip forn more stability
    ill double check if its the newer version
    spring dude, just needs a new one
    comes with raider iron sight, 2 mags and detachable bi-pod
    pic below :D will get better pics tonght

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/dscf9124x.jpg/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

offer asking on the tactical molle vest(first one)

I might accept postal order but I will have to check first. I'll send you a reply tomorrow if can or can't

Let me know ASAP :D

• Advertisement

PonchoTron wrote: »

I want it.
    Would it be possible to hold this for a week or two for me? Just so I can get the money together.

Jsmurff made a offer on this first so I will have to see if he buys it. If he doesn't, you'll be next in line.

grosser wrote: »

Sorry, UMP45 has made me an offer for the Tactical Vest but if things change you'll be next in line and I'll let you know.

Yeah I'll be able to postal order. I'll send you my address in a PM so you can send the money.

UMP45 wrote: »
    ahhh so much questions :pac:

right here we go

2nd owner
    not to sure when it was bought unfortunately
    no upgrades done, rail added underneath to attach grip forn more stability
    ill double check if its the newer version
    spring dude, just needs a new one
    comes with raider iron sight, 2 mags and detachable bi-pod
    pic below :D will get better pics tonght

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/dscf9124x.jpg/

Wow, that's a beauty. I was never 'Hyped-Up' for the L96 as I thought it was a ugly rifle, but that is a beauty.

I was wondering if you take a picture of that rail that you put on it and just a few pictures of the sniper rifle itself. We could meet up so I could have a closer look at it but I'm only available on a Saturday and Sunday as I have the Junior Cert for the next two weeks.

Yeah I'll be able to postal order. I'll send you my address in a PM so you can send the money.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly but I have just ran into a major problem and won't be able to take this off your hands :(

All yours poncho

I want it.

All yours Poncho. I'll be able to hold on to it but are you able to pay by PayPal or postal order?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭PonchoTron

All yours Poncho. I'll be able to hold on to it but are you able to pay by PayPal or postal order?

Preferably with postal order, but I may be able to use paypal (if my sister is in a good mood) .

Preferably with postal order, but I may be able to use paypal (if my sister is in a good mood) .

That's grand so. I know how it feels when someone else uses the card number on their PayPal account... it's awful.

Just PM me whenever you get the money together and we'll discuss more about it. I'll hold on to these for you.

grosser wrote: »

Hi grosser.

I don't seem to be getting a reply from UMP45 so if I get nothing by Monday I'll let you know about the Tactical Vest.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Is the RIS gone? If the deal falls though put me up 2nd inline thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Is the RIS gone? If the deal falls though put me up 2nd inline thanks..

Yeah, its been paid for and posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

Grand ill be happy to take. But due to. Unforseen circumstance, I wont have money til next friday. Would u hold it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Podge2012

Where are you located? I am interested in the 2nd vest.

Podge2012 wrote: »

I'm located near Ballina, Co. Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Podge2012

Podge2012 wrote: »

I'm located near Ballina, Co. Mayo.

Love to meet up with you bud, but Im in Kildare :P Sorry :)

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Johnny.G

Hi

Have you sold both of ur vests a friend of mine is looking for one
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

If you can meet in Dublin, Waterford or somewhere in-between, my offer for item 1. Tactical MOLLE Vest is:

€30 with collection in person

Or:

€40 asking price, with p&p included

Just let me know :)

If you can meet in Dublin, Waterford or somewhere in-between, my offer for item 1. Tactical MOLLE Vest is:

€30 with collection in person

Or:

€40 asking price, with p&p included

Just let me know :)

Hi SEALs_Ierland.

I'll be only able to P&P as I live in the West of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hi SEALs_Ierland.

I'll be only able to P&P as I live in the West of Ireland.

Fair enough, to PM's if you please :D

Advertisement