Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-05-2012, 17:59   #1
deisedave
Closed Account

WCFE waterford application

I applied for computer and networking in Waterford college of further education does anyone know when I might get word back about the course.

Thanks for any information anyone can give me

Deisedave
Advertisement
29-05-2012, 16:56   #2
looksee

Late June.
29-05-2012, 17:01   #3
Black_Ninja

End of June. I applied last year but was unable to make the interview I received a letter a few weeks later telling me "On recent completion of the interview they were now offering me the course" haha
30-05-2012, 08:50   #4
deisedave
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Ninja View Post
End of June. I applied last year but was unable to make the interview I received a letter a few weeks later telling me "On recent completion of the interview they were now offering me the course" haha
What course you apply for last year ?
30-05-2012, 08:51   #5
chainsawman

How much does it cost to do that course ? I probably like to join that course in the near future..
Advertisement
30-05-2012, 15:32   #6
deisedave
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsawman View Post
How much does it cost to do that course ? I probably like to join that course in the near future..
Not quite sure I think about 500 euro but I could be wrong.
Thanks from:
30-05-2012, 18:41   #7
looksee

€270 plus a small amount for books/equipment (the website says €100 but not likely to be near that). http://www.wcfe.ie/jcms/full-time-co...intenance.html You are very unlikely to get onto this course until September 2013 now.
(2) thanks from:
31-05-2012, 17:49   #8
Black_Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by deisedave View Post
What course you apply for last year ?
Sound Engineering and Music Technology
17-06-2012, 11:33   #9
Doylers

I just finished that course you need to buy one book + some tools worth €20 and thats it. Im selling the book so hit me up in September if you want. Teachers were all sound out and I had a great laugh for the year. You will enjoy the course and especially the practical stuff
Advertisement
18-06-2012, 08:35   #10
deisedave
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doylers View Post
I just finished that course you need to buy one book + some tools worth €20 and thats it. Im selling the book so hit me up in September if you want. Teachers were all sound out and I had a great laugh for the year. You will enjoy the course and especially the practical stuff
Yeah I was first on the waiting list last year, just got to pray that I manage to get in this year
19-06-2012, 20:07   #11
Barnet

WCFE

Quote:
Yeah I was first on the waiting list last year, just got to pray that I manage to get in this year
Hi desidave,

My son received his letter of offer today from WCFE (different course to yours); hope you heard today also and managed to get a place this year. My son is thrilled as it was his first choice!
20-06-2012, 02:36   #12
deisedave
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet View Post
Hi desidave,

My son received his letter of offer today from WCFE (different course to yours); hope you heard today also and managed to get a place this year. My son is thrilled as it was his first choice!
Yeah, Thank god I got in this year as well. I cant wait to start in September now finally a break from worrying about trying to get a job, I can study now and hopefully find something with some new skills.
20-06-2012, 10:13   #13
looksee

Congratulations DD, suggest you get out and look for some work experience, there will be loads of people looking as the summer wears on, look for something now.
20-06-2012, 12:17   #14
Barnet

Quote:
Yeah, Thank god I got in this year as well. I cant wait to start in September now finally a break from worrying about trying to get a job, I can study now and hopefully find something with some new skills.
Well done Deisedave, you can breath a sigh of relief now and start concentrating on the coming year and learning new skills.
21-06-2012, 00:29   #15
alainnbeauty
Closed Account

congrats on getting in

anybody have word on first year hairdressing? have heard nothing yet getting panicked now because i didn't apply anywhere else and the tutors told me 300 people applied with 60 people been offered places .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion