Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail and mobile device sync

Options
  • 30-05-2012 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I cannot sync my mobile and webmail. I can get new mails on both but when I delete a mail on the phone it doesn't delete on Webmail.

When I go into preferences and mobile devices it doesn't show my phone and there is no option to add one.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

Dub XV wrote: »
    Hi,

I cannot sync my mobile and webmail. I can get new mails on both but when I delete a mail on the phone it doesn't delete on Webmail.

Is this not a good thing ? (ie you have a backup copy of your email if you delete it on one but not the other).

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

I am left with all my read emails and even deleted emails marked as unread when I log onto webmail? I have to go and delete them again.

It's not a good thing at all. I can't see why it would be?

I use outlook also and if I delete a mail on my phone it is automatically moved to trash folder when I log onto my account. Should this not be the way it works?

Advertisement