Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ea Shepherd E-News: S.O.S. - Your help needed now - We only have 15 hours to Free Pau

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am a supporter of Sea Shepherd, an Irish man and an animal lover. And I wish to ask everyone here who want to stop dolphins from being slaughtered, baby seals from being butchered, whales from being harpooned and electrocuted to read the news of the arrest of the Sea Shepherd founder and send an email to the Germans to stop his extradition to Costa Rica. We got together for SOPA, now lets do it for wildlife.

[MODEDIT]Link Removed.[/MODEDIT]

All hands on deck! Captain Paul Watson has been arrested in Germany and may be extradited to Costa Rica where he will face a politically motivated, unfair trial — unless you help!

We have 15 hours to make our case to Germany's Federal Minister of Justice. Her name is Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger. She is the only person in the world who can step in to overturn the decision of the lower courts in Germany and keep Captain Watson from being extradited to Costa Rica. If she does not make this decision in the next 15 hours, Captain Watson will be held in jail in Germany for 90 days pending an appeal process prior to his extradition.

We cannot allow Captain Watson to be extradited to Costa Rica or be held in a German prison for 90 days. He has too much work to do for the oceans!

Please be respectful in your communications and contact the Federal Minister of Justice. [MODEDIT]Link Removed.[/MODEDIT]

Sea Shepherd has many upcoming hurdles to face — in the water and in the courtroom. We will not stand down in the face of corruption and greed. In addition to contacting the Federal Minister of Justice, please make a donation ([MODEDIT]Link Removed.[/MODEDIT]) to keep us afloat. We depend on you.

For the oceans,

Sea Shepherd HQ

P.S. We have written a sample letter ([MODEDIT]Link Removed.[/MODEDIT]) and given you the Minister's contact information on our website ([MODEDIT]Link Removed.[/MODEDIT]). Don't delay. Your help is needed now to #FreePaulWatson.

Full story here:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Captain Paul Watson has been arrested in Germany
    :) Someone finally got him.

I'm all for saving whales but the way these clowns act is despicable at best, downright dangerous at worst at IMO put more people off than it does to gain support.

(what's he doing in Germany anyway?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Hey about time someone finally got him,the bloody terrorist he is.
    He wont be missed on the 7 seas thats for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

[MOD]Please don't post surveys/petitions without first asking a mod.

I'm closing this for now, but I'm willing to re-open it if the OP wishes to discuss the matter at hand, rather than soliciting donations.[/MOD]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement