Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Baby Fair

Options
  • 08-05-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

For your info:

The 2nd Annual Midlands Baby Fair will take place in the Radisson Blu Athlone on Sunday 20th May from 12-6pm.
    Hope to see you there :D
    http://www.midlandsbabyfair.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

As an Exhibitor at this event I have 10 guest passes (admit 2 adults) to give away.
    I gave them out to forum members here last year with the mods permission and would like to do the same again if thats ok?

I can email the passes to the first 10 people who post in this thread, you will have to print them yourself (each has an individual code).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

As an Exhibitor at this event I have 10 guest passes (admit 2 adults) to give away.
    I gave them out to forum members here last year with the mods permission and would like to do the same again if thats ok?

I can email the passes to the first 10 people who post in this thread, you will have to print them yourself (each has an individual code).

Me please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

javagal wrote: »
    Me please!!

Send email to prints4gifts@gmail.com mention your boards username and I will email back with tickets attached (this will save you putting your email address on the forum) and you can print them.

Same applies to the first 10 who want them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Twinkleboots

Oh yes please!!!! :)

Advertisement