Timetables for rooms - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-04-2012, 20:12   #1
joeperry

Timetables for rooms

Just wondering is there a timetables available online for each room?And if there isn't there should be .I need to get in to a computer lab tomorrow morning but i'm not sure there will be any free and don't want to waste any time heading in. Thanks.
Advertisement
30-04-2012, 21:05   #2
Grand_Rajnah
Mod

Well I dunno what site your in, but I know that in Aungier Street there's never any shortage of labs. I've never found myself wanting for one, and besides if your in early, there's always the library. Plenty of computers there.
01-05-2012, 11:06   #3
joeperry

Hi,i'm in Kevin St and i need certain a certain program that isn't in the library.

All the labs have timetables on the doors would be handy if they were online.
01-05-2012, 14:53   #4
CIARAN_BOYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeperry View Post
Just wondering is there a timetables available online for each room?And if there isn't there should be .I need to get in to a computer lab tomorrow morning but i'm not sure there will be any free and don't want to waste any time heading in. Thanks.
lecturers can & do book rooms for classes/tutorials at a late date which makes producing timetables more trouble than its worth. I made a similar enquiry to the IT help desk in Aungier and that is what I was told.
Thanks from:
07-05-2012, 20:07   #5
The Volt

If you ever want to book a room, do it through your school secretary. Usually not a problem.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion