Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Waterford

Options
  • 03-05-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am moving to waterford in a couple of weeks. I have been looking at property to rent there. Looking for a 2 - 3 bed house with Garage.
    A lot harder to find than I thought it would be.

Have been looking on the usuall websites and so far very little success in finding the right place.. daft.ie rent.ie

Question is... Is there a local Paper which I would find more adverts in? And what day is it out?

Thanks in advance
    Paul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

The two local papers are the News and Star and the Munster Express,both out on Tuesday,cost 2e each.There's a free paper that comes in the door as well,the Waterford today,usually i get it on a Thursday.

There isn't really much listed though in them,but worth a look.

Maybe you're better off trying Daft,ie, Book A Room.ie, MyHome.ie or Rent.ie.

Some local auctioneers have their own websites where lettings are listed.Just type into Google estate agents,Waterford.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Harrier1980

Thanks for the reply,
    I have trawled through the above for weeks and only a couple of properties appeal. I am being very specific in what I am looking for and before i relaxed my search criteria I wanted to exhaust all sources.
    Paul

Advertisement