Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-04-2010, 21:51   #46
Clare. C

Guy that used to be in the vibe is now in longford, the shop number is 0862081515 and think its called longford ink, hope this helps!!
Advertisement
01-04-2011, 23:04   #47
bandra8126

The fella who was in the paradise shop in longford has moved next door to subway in longford / tesco carpark - his name is Rusland - no. 0879070168 - i had a cover up job done there which i am very happy with , he's a good artist and very reasonably priced and new shop is clean .
I've been to glen in Outback in mullingar - I was very happy with his work and i had no problem with hygene e.c.t - he is a portsmouth supporter - but everyone has there faults :-) - I am happy to e-mail pics of my tattoos if anyone is interested .
27-04-2012, 21:35   #48
minerals

tattoo in mullingar

i got some great work done in outback by Glen, fab tattoo, just drawn on by him. Guy is a fantastic free hand artist . I'd been around so many tattoo places trying to find someone who could suggest something that wouldn't look ridiculous in a few years; to cover up a horrible mistake from some years back. What I got from him is fab. It's cool and feminine at the same time.
He made sure and have a good chat with me to make sure I got what I wanted. Couldn't be happier and found the hygiene good also.
Just because the guy isn't running a hospital like show, doesn't mean he's not first class. Needles were changed and all proper care followed.
I'd go back to him again. In fact I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion