Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a sniper

Options
  • 17-04-2012 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

i have a guitar for swap, i dont have any cash so it will have to be a straight swap.

A sx standard series guitar with CBN gig bag 2 leads a 10watt practice amp, also a hothead distortion pedal and a rocktek distortion pedal and a electric tuner.
    Great starter kit

i am not looking for any sniper in particular but if it had a bipod and scope that would be a plus :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

bump baby :)

i like to bump it bump it!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

were are you based?

based clondalkin Dublin.

bump

• Advertisement

bump. i am open to all now, not just sniper, will still have to be a straight swap. try me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

how bout a G36c?

any pics info on the gun? how old? any probs? what comes with?

Hi, I'll have few pics in a few mins, I've only had it a couple of weeks, it has a slight feeding problem, but comes everything you'll see in the pics.

Here are the pics

• Advertisement

what is the white tape on the tip of the gun? also the tape on the clip? and a bit more details on the feeding problems. are you the first owner? what make is it? were are you based?

sorry about all the questions and i am very interested :D

The tape was just on it bcus for some reason the owner b4 me (1st owner, didnt put the right silencer on it, so the silencer is a bit lose,the feeding problem is just for some reason no bbs are coming out, i think the connector for the barrel needs replacing, its an ASG Jing Gong. its up to you, i just dont have time to fix it. all mags are fine, the extra gear parts and extra barrel come with it. I wont lie it does need work, but work that im not willing to put into it., its up to you, ill understand if you pull out. ill leave it with ya to think about.

sorry dude i am not looking for a project and i wouldnt have the first clue how to fix it.

No bother, id rather have been honest about it with ya from the get go anyhow, hope ya get what your looking.

bump

bump

looking for anything now apart from hand guns but they must be in perfect working order

bump

was wondering if i could close this thread and start a new on with a new title, i am looking to swap my guitar for any aeg now and i fell that with the title that i have on this thread there are a few people that wouldn't click in to offer. i wont post a new thread till this one closed or a mod tells me that it is ok thanks for reading :)

has any mods read my last post? would like to start the new thread if i am allowed, would also like to know if i am not as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement