Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

15-02-2011, 19:32   #1
alexmcred
Closed Account

Too Busy for call backs?

Hi Quote Devil,

I had sent in an on-line request from your website for a call back on car insurance on Friday and received no call back. I thought fair enough must be busy lost call back form, so rang on Monday to get a quote and was told I would get a call back It's now Tuesday at 7.25 and again no call back.

Not really a great sign

Your not the only one's not returning calls but had expected better having dealt with quote devil priviously
16-02-2011, 07:24   #2
Graham Weir

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmcred View Post
Hi Quote Devil,

I had sent in an on-line request from your website for a call back on car insurance on Friday and received no call back. I thought fair enough must be busy lost call back form, so rang on Monday to get a quote and was told I would get a call back It's now Tuesday at 7.25 and again no call back.

Not really a great sign

Your not the only one's not returning calls but had expected better having dealt with quote devil priviously
I may not be the one returning the calls but you can be sure that I am the one kicking ass if the calls are not being made! I will follow this up and if you do not gear back from us by lunch time please call me on 01 6619062. We pride ourselves on service as well as price and quality so thank you for raising this with us so we can find out what happened and rectify it.

Thanks Graham Weir
16-02-2011, 10:19   #3
alexmcred
Closed Account

Thanks for the reply Graham have happily gotten a call back (and apology for the delay) and the quote was excellent

So once I get the policy details and decide on which one to go for I'll be a customer of Quote Devil again.
16-02-2011, 10:26   #4
Graham Weir

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmcred View Post
Thanks for the reply Graham have happily gotten a call back (and apology for the delay) and the quote was excellent

So once I get the policy details and decide on which one to go for I'll be a customer of Quote Devil again.
Thanks Alex. I am glad we were able to help. Again sorry for the delay.

Graham
11-04-2012, 13:25   #5
Eddie_CT

Automated Callbacks

For guaranntee callbacks, there are now many affordable callback solutions which integrate with web, SMS and inbound call centres and ensures that no query is ever lost.

Ed
Forum Closed